Had one of my best games yesterday (25-15 I think) on Scene(sp?) Crossing Conquest. The M249 (the support class gun) with Increased Mag attachment allowed me to mow down 5-6 players without a reload muahaha.

Had one of my best games yesterday (25-15 I think) on Scene(sp?) Crossing Conquest. The M249 (the support class gun) with Increased Mag attachment allowed me to mow down 5-6 players without a reload muahaha.

Was that one of the servers you were on with me? I saw you on last night on a few maps but dont remember.

Thats really frustrating.

It was my first game of the night and it broke my whole temprament. :(

Yeah this happens to me, after that I don't feel like playing anymore :-(

Haha was just on a server with someone and he was using hacks, nearly 400 kills and only 10 deaths, raking in over 50k points. It was a PB Stream protected server as well.

LaCCoste.png

Tried to stick a few C4s on a jeep to use it as a weapon against a tank and just couldn't do it. The C4 wasn't sticking to the jeep. Was just falling through it (the vehicle) to the ground.

Was there some silent client/server patch that I wasn't aware of, or it was just the server I played on?

Tried to stick a few C4s on a jeep to use it as a weapon against a tank and just couldn't do it. The C4 wasn't sticking to the jeep. Was just falling through it (the vehicle) to the ground.

Was there some silent client/server patch that I wasn't aware of, or it was just the server I played on?

I did this yesterday and it worked just fine, as well as jets and helicopters ^_^

Has the way you unlock the co-op guns been changed? One of my friends says he has the G36c and the MP-412 REX, but he's adamant he never played co-op. Have they been changed so they can be unlocked through online play, is it a bug in his favor, or has it perhaps been someone else playing on his account? I played one mission of co-op and I thought that was enough, to be honest.

Has the way you unlock the co-op guns been changed? One of my friends says he has the G36c and the MP-412 REX, but he's adamant he never played co-op. Have they been changed so they can be unlocked through online play, is it a bug in his favor, or has it perhaps been someone else playing on his account? I played one mission of co-op and I thought that was enough, to be honest.

DICE was planning to reduce the points needed for unlocks in co-op but nothing has been said that you can unlock stuff without playing it at all. And G36 isn't a co-op unlock...

DICE was planning to reduce the points needed for unlocks in co-op but nothing that you can unlock stuff without playing it at all. And G36 isn't a co-op unlock...

I must have mixed the G36 up with the G3 then. :s

DICE was planning to reduce the points needed for unlocks in co-op but nothing has been said that you can unlock stuff without playing it at all. And G36 isn't a co-op unlock...

Really? It took me a grand total of about 3 hours to unlock every gun in co-op. That's annoying.

Iv given up playing tonight now, finished a map with 11000 points + 8000 in ribbons and 10,000 an award, as it starts loading the next level i decide to quit and seems my points/stats have not been updated, so seems iv lost out on 30,000, things like this really annoy me, twice this has happened!

Also having a look at my my battle reports and profile page it would appear i havent played for at least 2 days :s which isnt right, played probs around 10 games since then! even my level has gone up twice in that period!

I don't like SCAR-H.

I mean I have heard a lot of praise about the gun and all that but I don't know what is wrong here.

Maybe the large recoil, maybe the low rate-of-fire or maybe the bad ergonomics :p

Playing Enngineer with PP-2000 lately, and this gun is AWESOME

Iv given up playing tonight now, finished a map with 11000 points + 8000 in ribbons and 10,000 an award, as it starts loading the next level i decide to quit and seems my points/stats have not been updated, so seems iv lost out on 30,000, things like this really annoy me, twice this has happened!

Also having a look at my my battle reports and profile page it would appear i havent played for at least 2 days :s which isnt right, played probs around 10 games since then! even my level has gone up twice in that period!

You need to wait till save comes up in top right hand hope that help

It takes some time to update the stats

it usually doesn't .. but for the last two days yes, battlelog doesn't update itself properly. But you don;t lose any XP

Still no patch to fix this "drrrrr" crashing in multiplayer. Enjoying playing the co-op as its unlocking stuff for mp, but wish I could get on it to play it :(

No crashing here ... must be the server you play on. All the good servers I played on are in my favorites.

I don't like SCAR-H.

I mean I have heard a lot of praise about the gun and all that but I don't know what is wrong here.

Maybe the large recoil, maybe the low rate-of-fire or maybe the bad ergonomics :p

Playing Enngineer with PP-2000 lately, and this gun is AWESOME

I heard the same thing. Eventually when I did try it out, it was a little crappy. Then it got much better once I unlocked the RDS for it. From the the rest as you is history. Still prefer the A-91 or G36C.

And the PP-2000 sucks ass, nothing like the PP in BC2 :(

It takes some time to update the stats.
Stats for me have always been realtime, live and instant. That's what I REALLY like about Battlelog.

I heard the same thing. Eventually when I did try it out, it was a little crappy. Then it got much better once I unlocked the RDS for it. From the the rest as you is history. Still prefer the A-91 or G36C.

And the PP-2000 sucks ass, nothing like the PP in BC2 :(

Hmm... I unlocked the Reflex sight and now it seems to be performing better.

A-91 on the way.

For me PP-2000 is a good one. Haven't played BC2 so can't comment on that.

Stats for me have always been realtime, live and instant. That's what I REALLY like about Battlelog.

The delay is merely some seconds.

G36C is definitely the best Engineer weapon I've unlocked so far.

I also didn't like the SCAR much, small clip and slow fire rate....but I might give it a go again.