The G36C is the best engineer weapon. I think it's much better than the SCAR-H. In addition to full-auto and semi-auto firing modes, it has a burst-fire mode that comes in handy for long distance shooting. Speaking of the engineer, I find myself playing that class a lot. I barely played it in Bad Company 2 and any time I switch to recon or assault, I feel "naked" because I can't take out vehicles.

This is by far the best battlefield. Everything about it is very polished and accurate :)!

Haven't played any Battlefield title before, but the best game online experience I've ever had. Hands down (Y)

Haven't played any Battlefield title before, but the best game online experience I've ever had. Hands down (Y)

I'm in the same boat. It's a fantastic experience and the most balanced MP FPS I've ever played.

Also, if anyone wants to add me, I just switched over to XBOX. GamerTag: SeriousTroggers

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SeriousTroggers/stats/32800100/xbox/

I feel "naked" because I can't take out vehicles.

I actually have the same feeling as you do when I'm not playing Assault. I always feel a little bit lacking when I can't revive my team since a lot of my enjoyment of the game seems to come from helping team mates as much as from going out and killing enemies myself.

As a side question though, can you use someone else's mortar? I've killed a few mortar users and I'd love to be able to take control of their weapon and perhaps use it against them if it's possible.

I dont think so. Once, I was mortar-ing the crap out of the enemy team and they finally found me and killed me. I swiched to the assault class and saw my mortar in the same spot. I tried to use it but it didn't work. I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or only the support class can use it.

This is by far the best battlefield. Everything about it is very polished and accurate :)!

For me this has to be the worst Battlefield. Somehow it feels like they slapped everything together just to compete with CoD.

It has tanks and planes, and because of that they can call it a Battlefield game.

Pretty graphics are there too but the real Battlefield gameplay/feel they forgot to put in there.

It seems as though the PC has more problems with crashing....I'm on 360 and only been disconnected from maybe 2 or 3 servers and had my xbox crash maybe 3/4 times (thats in about 40 hours of MP + SP and coop ontop of that), tho I'm running the preview dash which may not be helping this...

PC users you finding your having more crashes than that?

360 user you finding it not too bad?

Regarding the skill rating:-

So yeah ignore it.

This is dice's explination of skill level:

So basically, this is what determines your skill level on your stats page:

? You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player

? Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing someone less skilled

? Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)

? The SL is used for matchmaking

Makes no sense to me.

I for one think BF3 is boring as hell.. No matter the map or game mode I find 80% of my time running around looking for someone to shoot at only to have some guy laying in bush's halfway across the map taking me out... It is not action packed like the videos make it out to be.

I for one think BF3 is boring as hell.. No matter the map or game mode I find 80% of my time running around looking for someone to shoot at only to have some guy laying in bush's halfway across the map taking me out... It is not action packed like the videos make it out to be.

That's because your playing it wrong :)

Hint: Get your weapons up to a level you like and don't run round like a headless chicken and things will get a LOT better. Make sure you get into a squad and follow your squad mates (unless they are idiots) and remember this is not a gun and run but get yourself on a small map and it is amazing.

If you're on Xbox 360 add me to your Battlelog: Alladaskill17, my feed is so empty! Always rolling with 2-6 people on XBL.

Also, anyone used the SG553 (Engineer gun)? I've just now started some Co-Op and wondering if its worth it.

1 word: Vehicles.

Getting fed up with being disonnected or servers crashing now as well. Was in a game today where I was 35 and 10, awarded a combat efficiency medal (not ribbon) and many others and I got disconnected so I lost them all. Infuriating.

Got the IRNV scope for my M416 yesterday. Almost feels like cheating, my kill rate has pretty much doubled ever since I started using it.

I also think that there needs to be a Sunglasses gadget or something that reduces (a) lens flare and (b) near eliminates taclight and laser glare. Storming the beach on Kharg island is like running into the sun with the suns lens flare occupying the entire screen at some angles.

Anyone up for some Co-op on PC add me : Colicabdh

Still trying ti fix my MP crashing. Tried everything.

Re-Install game

Downloaded extra patch

Increased Vram

Changed in game settings

Tried 3 different ATI drivers

Turned off UPnP services

Re-install Punkbuster

Use ATI HD audio (no realtek)

Turned off all Monitoring software (and uninstalled it)

Re-named Afterburner config to stop it accessing low level services

Just hope tonight I can dig up something thats going to stop this. 90% of time 5mins in i get lock up and "drrrr", but i get 20mins+ now and then with once or twice about 2-3hrs of play.

Anyone up for some Co-op on PC add me : Colicabdh

You know how to fly chopper (mission 2)?

Still trying ti fix my MP crashing. Tried everything.

Re-Install game

Downloaded extra patch

Increased Vram

Changed in game settings

Tried 3 different ATI drivers

Turned off UPnP services

Re-install Punkbuster

Use ATI HD audio (no realtek)

Turned off all Monitoring software (and uninstalled it)

Re-named Afterburner config to stop it accessing low level services

Just hope tonight I can dig up something thats going to stop this. 90% of time 5mins in i get lock up and "drrrr", but i get 20mins+ now and then with once or twice about 2-3hrs of play.

What seems to be the problem?

I mean, like random crashing or specific screen one (The black one)

Punkbuster updated?

Do it, if it already is

A-91 is much, much better than SCAR-H and most of them out there.

Reminds me of my beloved F2000 and AEK-971 from Assault

I went back to the F200 after everyone on here was saying it was good...and actually after playing with it for a bit I quite like it 7 kills before I died. :)

I went back to the F200 after everyone on here was saying it was good...and actually after playing with it for a bit I quite like it 7 kills before I died. :)

F2000 is like one of the few weapons out there which really are good. Not just high rate of fire, but good ergonomics too