The SG553 is decent I guess, it has really short range though. I'd say it's on par with the g36c though.

Edit: Also, something that kind of steams my beans is that there is a news section in Battelog, yet it's not used to tell us there will be a patch this week or about the Back to Karkand stuff. If the point of battlelog isn't to have all the information integrated into one site for the players to look at then what's the point of even having it?

This is one of the things that's always bothered me with DICE. They make it hard to track down information because if you don't follow twitter or any of a half a dozen different EA sites you're not getting all the information that's being put out there.

Yes, that's quite annoying. Even just a link to the Battlefield blog would be nice.

BTW according to zh1nt0's twitter, change log will be released today.

Add me dude! ARchamps.

I have only done the first Co-op mission :p

Request sent.

I played the first two in public matchmaking and both of them were, well, 95% completed by me.

The ones with me were just plain stupid

Surprising that BF3 won in every category. Well, not surprising it won graphics, anyone who voted for MW3 in that category is either blind or a blind fanboy. But gameplay and single player? Surprising.

• Like 1

Surprising that BF3 won in every category. Well, not surprising it won graphics, anyone who voted for MW3 in that category is either blind or a blind fanboy. But gameplay and single player? Surprising.

I am pleased...if a little surprised on SP, I figgured MW3 SP would edge it out as there is far more back story and character development, BF was obviously gonna take graphics and I kinda knew it would take MP as long as it wasn't just COD fanboys voting but sensible human beings.

Battlelog is now down for the update :( so i guess its gonna be done for a few hours?

origin still says BF3 is up todate though.

Yeah. I'm bored now.

Battlelog is now down for the update :( so i guess its gonna be done for a few hours?

origin still says BF3 is up todate though.

Hopes its up by time I get home from work :D

Bit disappointing patch notes. I really wished they'd add more UI improvements and it seems that some of the promised balance tweaks haven't been deployed yet (UMP/PP2000 buff, flashlight and INRV nerf). Oh well, waiting for the next one.

This update has really annoyed me. It wiped out all my settings from the browser based server listing page. I'm not bothered about most of the settings themselves but I am annoyed that it cleared my favourite server listing. I had 3 servers in there that were really excellent and now they are gone and I don't even remember the Names or IP's and of course my History has also been erased so I can't even find them on that either.

Thanks a lot EA/DICE.

Just got a 167mb BF3 update on my 360...must be out for consoles as well.

(Y)

Although I'm not going to be able to play for about 3 weeks, so it doesn't make much difference for me if it's out today or a week from now. :(

I wish they'd fix that damn Noshair Canals map where some nub can sit in the AA gun on the ship and snipe people on land with it. Damn annoying, and there is no way for us to get him back. So stupid.

Indeed it is.

Once got killed thrice by that idiot.

Had to use Sniper to get him :p

On the road - can't check now: BF3 on console(s): can my brother and I both play multiplayer together @ the same time on the Xbox 360? Basically does BF3 have split screen?

No. Your gonna nee d a second console and copy of the game.