Yes! Gulf of Oman was my favourite map in Battlefield 2. It's so awesome that they're including it in the upcoming expansion pack. I know that they announced it months ago but it's great to finally see a video of it.

• Like 1

Can't wait to play in that map. Sure looked epic from what we could see in the trailer. And the tractor thing was indeed funny XD

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. But if you don't like to keep holding shift down to run, double tap it and you won't have to hold it down to run. Might be annoying for short distances, but when you're on conquest and have to run from 1 point to another, it might come in handy. Or if you have to walk when your team can't wait with driving away in their empty jeeps/tanks and whatnot.

Can't wait to play in that map. Sure looked epic from what we could see in the trailer. And the tractor thing was indeed funny XD

Also, not sure if it's been mentioned yet. But if you don't like to keep holding shift down to run, double tap it and you won't have to hold it down to run. Might be annoying for short distances, but when you're on conquest and have to run from 1 point to another, it might come in handy. Or if you have to walk when your team can't wait with driving away in their empty jeeps/tanks and whatnot.

I guess its called Bunny hopping but its faster, Every couple of secs running Jump and your travel faster.

That's what I do too, haha. But sometimes there's the moment where you rather not jump because it would make you more noticeable to the enemy. Then it's nice to be able to double tab shift and just let go of the key. It's a simple thing but I find myself using it occasionally.

I usually focus on MP with FPS games but ever since my Xbox 360 broke, I've been using my free time to play the SP campaign on my brother's PC account. I only played the first mission when I bought the X360 version and I thought it was good. Despite that, I decided to play MP exclusively. Well... now that I've had a chance to play a bunch of missions, I need to say that this is one of the best campaigns I've ever played. It truly felt like you're part of a huge storyline... like you're a character in an action movie. I haven't beat it yet and I'm craving for more. I especially liked the missions where you

play as the Russian agent

I think DICE actually managed to make a really good SP experience. The SP campaign for Bad Company 2 was decent but in comparison, BF3's SP campaign is so much better.