weird, when i looked at the battle report it says PB:Off

post-19035-0-34749600-1322604187.png

Weird. I have the PB on filter enabled. Oh well.

Also I just got banned from that server... I'm assuming for being good, lol.

I just finished the SP version of this game and I loved how it ended. It is a good game.

It's definitely one of the best SP campaigns I've played. I haven't beat it yet but I look forward to the ending.

Yep, as I said a few pages back, I really think the SP campaign is way, way better than it is getting credit for, and I am glad my brother-in-law pushed me to continue checking it out, as I had somewhat given up on it. It is actually very good when all is said and done. (Y)

Yep, as I said a few pages back, I really think the SP campaign is way, way better than it is getting credit for, and I am glad my brother-in-law pushed me to continue checking it out, as I had somewhat given up on it. It is actually very good when all is said and done. (Y)

+1, It has structure to the story, graphics just add to the immersion but the plot itself is very interesting...

It is far better than MW3's SP campaign. It is harder and I only finished it on Easy.

I usually focus on MP with FPS games but ever since my Xbox 360 broke, I've been using my free time to play the SP campaign on my brother's PC account. I only played the first mission when I bought the X360 version and I thought it was good. Despite that, I decided to play MP exclusively. Well... now that I've had a chance to play a bunch of missions, I need to say that this is one of the best campaigns I've ever played. It truly felt like you're part of a huge storyline... like you're a character in an action movie. I haven't beat it yet and I'm craving for more. I especially liked the missions where you

play as the Russian agent

I think DICE actually managed to make a really good SP experience. The SP campaign for Bad Company 2 was decent but in comparison, BF3's SP campaign is so much better.

Thank you for getting it right.

There is nothing wrong with SP, of course there are things wrong but not that much. (Y)

Try playing it on hard and I think your opinion might change drastically. Because it's not hard it's just irritating and not very fun at all. It doesn't matter how good you are, you're still going to die, a lot.

You shouldn't have to die 25 times to learn where the enemies spawn just so you can shoot there to defeat a wave or two of idiotic AI to progress. And although the AI is stupid as can be they still manage to kill you in 1 shot even if all they can see of you is your toe. Or they'll lob a heat seeking grenade in your direction when you're completely out of sight and around a corner.

It's definitely one of the best SP campaigns I've played. I haven't beat it yet but I look forward to the ending.

I almost gave up on sp campaign, but forced myself to finish it. I found mw3 to be a much more enjoyable game.

Yep this game is making me build a new PC...Time to retire the E8400 =(

Yep :/ Same

I got same cpu as you, but I brought too soon, 560 GTX 1gb. All I get 30-60fps with low settings 1920x1080, I need is new motherboard and cpu :) total around $NZ 700 i guess.

Yep :/ Same

I got same cpu as you, but I brought too soon, 560 GTX 1gb. All I get 30-60fps with low settings 1920x1080, I need is new motherboard and cpu :) total around $NZ 700 i guess.

I have an Intel Core 2 Quadcore at 2.5Ghz and it wasnt enough!!! Not to mention a an Nivida GT220 with 512MB GDDR3 video card!!! Modern Warfare 3 was pretty good :D

and 360 soon after..thanks for being specific there EA/DICE, oh well as long as we get it before the weeks out I'll be happy.

You're probably looking at next week for the 360. DICE usually patches on Tuesdays and the later it gets in the week the less likely they are to release a major patch like this. That's how they did it with BC2 and it seems they are continuing the trend now.

You're probably looking at next week for the 360. DICE usually patches on Tuesdays and the later it gets in the week the less likely they are to release a major patch like this. That's how they did it with BC2 and it seems they are continuing the trend now.

aw...oh well I'm still having fun without the patch....the thing that's annoying me the most is those damn green flashes....no mention of a fix for them. :(

The Xbox 360 patch will be here on Dec 6th according to Major Nelson (believe that's the guy).

That's the new dashboard, not the BF3 patch....though they may get released at the same time if trag3dy is right...would kinda make sense.