When I accept the revive and I stand up, I am unable to move/sprint away for a few seconds. Usually results in being killed.

Don't getup right away. Lay down till fully recovered, or try to crawl your way out of the fire.

It makes sense... You cant expect to get up and start running immediately after a deadly wound recovery.

There is a delay on how quickly you can sprint away from your current position. They said they were going to change that so that you had 2 seconds of immunity but one you started to fire at someone within those 2 seconds the immunity would go away.

Wow. Awesome SPM and W/L ratio.

Had the unpleasant experience of getting "banned" from a random server for merely being from Israel.

Are server admins allowed to ban people based on location ?

In fact, I'd very much appreciate if someone could help me out by pointing me to the BF3 support email or whatever, because I don't want to start a thread that WILL go political on their retard-infested-board.

You can get banned for breathing funny. Its up to the administrator of the server, independently owned, independently governed... Most servers maintain some form of rationality though and aren't ran by arses

Had the unpleasant experience of getting "banned" from a random server for merely being from Israel.

Are server admins allowed to ban people based on location ?

In fact, I'd very much appreciate if someone could help me out by pointing me to the BF3 support email or whatever, because I don't want to start a thread that WILL go political on their retard-infested-board.

Yeah, they're allowed to ban whoever they like. After all, it's their server. If they banned you for having too high of a ping and lagging or even for political/religious/"racist" reason, why does it even matter to you that much?

Can't you just play on the next server on the list? And why not play on a Israeli server? There's about 30 of them just by filtering servers with "Israel" in their name.

Yeah, they're allowed to ban whoever they like. After all, it's their server. If they banned you for having too high of a ping and lagging or even for political/religious/"racist" reason, why does it even matter to you that much?

Can't you just play on the next server on the list? And why not play on a Israeli server? There's about 30 of them just by filtering servers with "Israel" in their name.

I'm not TOO bothered by it, and that's what I did, just skipped to the next server, I don't choose servers by location (despite the enormous ping advantages).

Still, it ****es me off that they're not allowing Israelis to play on their server, and I want to know if it's allowed -- not be asked why do I care.

New patch is coming for PC on Dec 6th.

Great! you got s source? I checked battlefield and battlelog blogs and nothing there.

But some some really good updates in there! No more Green flashes! woooo!

You can get banned for breathing funny. Its up to the administrator of the server, independently owned, independently governed... Most servers maintain some form of rationality though and aren't ran by arses

We're here to help.

The World Wide Customer Experience team provides support for all of EA?s products. We?re here to ensure you get the most out of your game.

1-866-543-5435

7am-9pm CST (7 days a week)

Twitter Facebook

http://help.ea.com/en/

Maybe this will help.

Does it take maps forever to load for anyone else? Every map I load up takes from 2 minutes to as long as 4 minutes to load... Is it a bug?

specs

AMD X4 955BE @ 4.2Ghz

8GB DDR3

HD 6990

Does it take maps forever to load for anyone else? Every map I load up takes from 2 minutes to as long as 4 minutes to load... Is it a bug?

specs

AMD X4 955BE @ 4.2Ghz

8GB DDR3

HD 6990

Usually only the first map will take a while to load, around 30-45 seconds. But after that it loads pretty fast and I only have 4gb of ram. I don't see what that would have to do with loading times.

Hehe... It's all falling apart.

The reason they used Origin used to be fore smaller, frequent updates.

One of the excuses they had to go with Battlelog was that BF3 loaded fast.

Back to Karkland is going to be like the BF2 maps right? I know Wake Island really well, might wait till the 6th to dive into BF3. Getting to learn maps in FPS games really slows down my enjoyment of them - I die too much :p Least it's manageable for me in BF, MW3 is just complete chaos, trading it in next week.

Not to poke at the PC players (as I used to be one) but the xbox loads maps in about 20secs... :)

No problem, I am a PC player, and I take no offense to that, since I can run the game at 1920 x 1080, change graphic settings at will, get 60 fps and play on 64 player servers, and what, Xbox players get 1280x1024, no AntiAliasing, 30 framers per second and 32 players?

So it makes sense you can load it faster on the 360, as it is a machine dedicated to just gaming, and yeah, not as many resources needed to begin with since it is a lower version of the game itself.

• Like 1

Back to Karkland is going to be like the BF2 maps right? I know Wake Island really well, might wait till the 6th to dive into BF3. Getting to learn maps in FPS games really slows down my enjoyment of them - I die too much :p Least it's manageable for me in BF, MW3 is just complete chaos, trading it in next week.

I would suggest you buy the game now, since you start off feeling a lot weaker than your higher-ranked opponents. If you play it now you could have access to a few of the good guns for your preferred class to get you off to a good start on Wake Island. It's a map I've always been terrible at though, so I hope my skills on it are better than they were on the Battlefield 1943 version of it. :p