yeah I've started loving the F2000 now,

F200 seems nice, but it seems to have massive recoil.

Or it might just be me.

F200 seems nice, but it seems to have massive recoil.

Or it might just be me.

It does, pop a forgrip and RDS on and its OK.

What recoild on F2000?

There is a lot, only once you have the forgrip does it reduce...it's why I never used to use it.

Don't be an ass, you know what he means :rolleyes:

No, I am not an ass and please do not call me one again. I do not know what he means or I would not have asked the question. I do not have any recoil on any weapon I use.

No, I am not an ass and please do not call me one again. I do not know what he means or I would not have asked the question.

... I didn't mean offence, I just figured that given the badge in your sig that you'd have known. Recoil in games, as in the momentary loss of accuracy in the game when firing the weapon due to perceived movement of the weapon in the holders hands. i.e. The reason it's better to burst fire than spray.

... I didn't mean offence, I just figured that given the badge in your sig that you'd have known. Recoil in games, as in the momentary loss of accuracy in the game when firing the weapon due to perceived movement of the weapon in the holders hands. i.e. The reason it's better to burst fire than spray.

Oh so that is why I miss the target sometimes when I know I had the sights dead on it. I didn't even think of that. I only play BF3 in SP and have only been playing it a short time. Now I understand. Thanks!

Oh so that is why I miss the target sometimes when I know I had the sights dead on it. I didn't even think of that. I only play BF3 in SP and have only been playing it a short time. Now I understand. Thanks!

Yep. even though the gun is fully automatic, it still has recoil or kickback. Firing in full auto is never good as the spread of the bullets increases. Single shot or burst fire will put the bullets were you want them to go better than spraying and praying.

Also, another thing to be aware of, is that each gun has it's own "feel". THe amount of kickback and the rate of fire all differ from weapon to weapon.

Yep. even though the gun is fully automatic, it still has recoil or kickback. Firing in full auto is never good as the spread of the bullets increases. Single shot or burst fire will put the bullets were you want them to go better than spraying and praying.

Also, another thing to be aware of, is that each gun has it's own "feel". THe amount of kickback and the rate of fire all differ from weapon to weapon.

yeah if you want a good example of recoil get one of the LMG's for support, the PKP is very bad for recoil....then just hold down the trigger until the clip is empty...you'll probably now be looking at the ceiling rather than straight ahead.

yeah if you want a good example of recoil get one of the LMG's for support, the PKP is very bad for recoil....then just hold down the trigger until the clip is empty...you'll probably now be looking at the ceiling rather than straight ahead.

not literally :p

If you're planning to shoot down the moon the PKP is probably the gun for you! :p

I see a lot of people using it with the Suppressor and Bipod or Foregrip, and it is amazing that way, but without that I'm not entirely sure how to use the gun. I picked up a G36c last night and it is incredible for the Engineer class. It actually felt more powerful than my F2000, though that might be because I had it suppressed. Somehow I managed to get three Service Stars with the F2000 yesterday, which I probably shouldn't be proud of but that gun is amazing. I love it.

• Like 1

If you're planning to shoot down the moon the PKP is probably the gun for you! :p

I see a lot of people using it with the Suppressor and Bipod or Foregrip, and it is amazing that way, but without that I'm not entirely sure how to use the gun. I picked up a G36c last night and it is incredible for the Engineer class. It actually felt more powerful than my F2000, though that might be because I had it suppressed. Somehow I managed to get three Service Stars with the F2000 yesterday, which I probably shouldn't be proud of but that gun is amazing. I love it.

Suppressor with F2000, best Assault weapon

Suppressor with G36C, best Engineer weapon

Is there server downtime or something? I've been trying all weekend to play the normal offline Campaign Mode but I keep getting the EA Online connection error was lost all the time - PS3 version here. :(

Suppressor with F2000, best Assault weapon

Suppressor with G36C, best Engineer weapon

This is subject to personal opinion, I think the M16A3 is the best assault weapon and to me it blows all the other assault guns out of the water.

Gotta move onto PC soon. Am up to level 15 on the PS3 but still at my wits end with the control pad! It's just so unnatural and weird feeling and I simply can't react enough to most situations.

As soon as christmas is out of the way, PC upgrade and BF3 on that.. and I can just put this whole PlayStation / FPS nonsense behind me!

Gotta move onto PC soon. Am up to level 15 on the PS3 but still at my wits end with the control pad! It's just so unnatural and weird feeling and I simply can't react enough to most situations.

As soon as christmas is out of the way, PC upgrade and BF3 on that.. and I can just put this whole PlayStation / FPS nonsense behind me!

(Y)

It's going to blow you away what a completely different game it is on PC.