Not sure if already posted, but here is a Wake Island gameplay video taken from the PS3 version...

His drag shotting skill is insane.

... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not particularly good at Battlefield, but how is he hitting half these people?! He isn't even aiming at them, he's aiming (in some shots) about a meter behind, and then he flicks his wrist and it magically hits?

... I'll be the first to admit that I'm not particularly good at Battlefield, but how is he hitting half these people?! He isn't even aiming at them, he's aiming (in some shots) about a meter behind, and then he flicks his wrist and it magically hits?

Muscle memory. With enough experience you can judge by instinct when to shoot when doing drag shots.

Very nice video btw. According to his stats it isn't even a collection of some cherry picked clips to make one look good, guy's genuinely skilled.

Once you become so use to the physics in a game, things like this become a joke... Yes, he really is just flipping his wrist and clicking, things like this were commonplace back during the Quake 2/3 days... I just didn't think i'd see it someday in a Battlefield game lol.

Once you become so use to the physics in a game, things like this become a joke... Yes, he really is just flipping his wrist and clicking, things like this were commonplace back during the Quake 2/3 days... I just didn't think i'd see it someday in a Battlefield game lol.

Reminds me of sweeping with the BR in Halo 2 after firing a plasma shot. Only rage could ensue. This is the same but on a different level.

But seriously... Screw that guy, he makes me not want to play at all lolol...

He's taking advantage of the game's physic engine flaws. You can't blame him for doing it, and it is still very impressive and difficult, but seriously... Screw that guy.

Also... His jump at 2:10... I would have committed suicide EVERY time. SCREW THAT GUY! LOL!

I did enjoy the music...

Did anyone else unlock the Melee Medal & Dog tag? Because I found out that the best way to do so is to get to Caspian, be on the RU side, get into a jet, fly to Antenna, parachute out, make sure you are well away from the Antenna itself, and then dog-tags galore from Recons camping @ the rocks... I have the Melee Medal and that is how I got most of my Dog-Tag Kills.

Also, Metro Meat grinders are the best servers for ranking up, go engineer and just spam rockets in the general direction of enemy, and either get kills and/or assists

Yeah I have to say, I have personally never even heard of this style of shooting never-mind seen it in action. It is beyond bizarre. Sure it is impressive, but I just do not get why he has to do the whole drag thing. I guess he is proving just how good he is? Seems like an unnecessary addition to me. :laugh:

Just played my first metro game, 64 players, crazy! didn't get many kills but got dozens of revives. Tried using RPG but got sfa kills with it.

Try 32 players.

Loads of fun

Just played my first metro game, 64 players, crazy! didn't get many kills but got dozens of revives. Tried using RPG but got sfa kills with it.

Switch to the team who has B to level up much faster! If IRNV wasn't nerfed then Op Metro would be awesome!

That sniper vid is awefully fishy,,, why when slowed down does it sound like 3 shots are coming out that rifle? It would sure explain the sweeping motion...

Because when you slow it down frame rate drops and one sound will sound like multiple sounds

Did anyone else unlock the Melee Medal & Dog tag? Because I found out that the best way to do so is to get to Caspian, be on the RU side, get into a jet, fly to Antenna, parachute out, make sure you are well away from the Antenna itself, and then dog-tags galore from Recons camping @ the rocks... I have the Melee Medal and that is how I got most of my Dog-Tag Kills.

Also, Metro Meat grinders are the best servers for ranking up, go engineer and just spam rockets in the general direction of enemy, and either get kills and/or assists

Using explosives is not the best way to get points on metro meat grinder servers. FYI. Get an assault rifle of your choice and mow people down. Shotguns work good too. You'll easily get more kills than you ever will with explosives (m320 or rpg). And then when you drop a med kit and snagging revives when you can you'll easily be out scoring the people who are camping with their m320.

Using explosives is not the best way to get points on metro meat grinder servers. FYI. Get an assault rifle of your choice and mow people down. Shotguns work good too. You'll easily get more kills than you ever will with explosives (m320 or rpg). And then when you drop a med kit and snagging revives when you can you'll easily be out scoring the people who are camping with their m320.

If you shoot the right pixels you get way more points with m320. And if the medics do their job right you can walk away with 124 - 2 like i did.

Do some revives too for some extra points. Had 70.000+ in that round. Not one rifle bullet wasted.