Not to sound racist or crazy or anything, but is there a reason why all the american soldier i see, in-game and when looking at my own soldier are black? I swear I haven't seen any variation.

I could be wrong, but certainly in BF2 the player model was class dependant; I believe it's the same with BF3. Chances are you just happen to be noticing a lot of Assault soldiers around you.

The first Crysis, no doubt was a true masterpiece, in every sense.

FarCry 1 had some great elements in it such as tougher AI and beautiful open world sense. FarCry 2, on the other hand, don't quite fit in the same catagory. Nonetheless, it was still a good experience

Skyrim isn't in this genre, so we shouldn't count it in. Almost all of the RPG' now a days have very long campaign and open world.

I am not saying that we need 50-60 hour campaigns in FPS, but 4-5 hours won't do it either. Lets say more than 12 hours, at the very least. Then you can ask for your 60 USD

Me too, but unlikely

I agree, around the 12 hour mark would be spot on for an FPS.

Go play COD then.

For single player, I will. I haven't got Modern Warfare:3 yet though. For multiplayer, that I wasn't talking about. I'm almost level 17 on BF:3. So I guess that sorta says I like it eh?

How is the 360 community doing? I can't hold back any longer, am going to go pick this up later today. But, I want to make sure that the community is strong and haven't all jumped to MW3.

360 community is good, especially as B2K has ust been released, servers were crammed yesterday.

Gave it a shot, didn't work.

Fed up, I tried my old email from BF2, BC2 and some EA sports games and for some reason my 360 gamer tag is linked to that email. No idea how that happened, this is a brand new LIVE account. Funny thing is, I have 2 soldiers on Battlelog under that email. Really is ridiculous.

Contact EA support, the live chat isn't actually half bad. (though finding the live chat on the site is a bit harder lol)

Anyone doing the co-op challenges run into a problem with the very last mission (The Eleventh Hour) where it freezes up right at the final scene, right before you complete the mission? Was rather unimpressed... my friend and I completed the sniper mission (which took us a ridiculous number of attempts!) and then we did The Eleventh Hour on our second or third try only for it to freeze just as it was about to complete. The game was still running though as you could pause and quit out.. weird.

Googling around it seems I'm not the only person to have experienced that.

Finally got my computer back up and running. B2K is awesome! I was only able to play each map once, but they are pretty amazing. I found myself getting lost pretty often lol.

What is this?

post-407818-0-80980600-1323958036.jpg

Using the soflam or similar device to get a laser lock on a vehicle.

And you get 10 points for just locking on, so I think that's all you need to do...I don't think it required someone to get a kill thanks to your lock.

Can someone list the new weapons and requirements? Currently where I am, the internet is heavily monitored and I can not get to any sites with this information, I can get here though. Good for me because of the filter I found this place bad because I can not get to many sites. Thanks guys.

Can someone list the new weapons and requirements? Currently where I am, the internet is heavily monitored and I can not get to any sites with this information, I can get here though. Good for me because of the filter I found this place bad because I can not get to many sites. Thanks guys.

http://bf3blog.com/2011/12/list-of-battlefield-3-assignments/

FAMAS (?Best Friend Forever? assignment)

• 10 heals
  • 10 revives

L85A2 (?Professional Russian?)

• 100 kills with assault rifles
  • 20 kills with grenade launcher
  • Win 5 rounds of Squad Deathmatch

MP5 / HK53 (?Fixing it?)

• 10 repairs
  • 1 kill with repair torch

QBZ-95B (?It Goes Boom?)

• 50 anti-tank rocket kills
  • 5 conquest round wins
  • Destroy 1 enemy vehicle with repair torch

QBB-95 (?Let It Rain?)

• 20 kills with light machine guns
  • 2 mortar kills

QBU-88 (?Specops?)

• 20 sniper rifle kills
  • 5 laser designator assists

MG36 (?Keep Your Head Down?)

• 100 kills with light machine guns
  • 50 suppression kill assists
  • 50 ammo resupplies

L96 (?Creeping Death?)

• 50 headshots
  • 50 spot assists
  • 5 knife kills

PP-19 (?Familiar Territory?)

• Capture 10 flags
  • Arm 10 MCOM stations
  • Play 2 hours on Strike At Karkand

Jackhammer / MK3A3 (?Scarred Veteran?)

• 10 kills with PP-19
  • 10 kills with BTR-90
  • 5 kills with DPV jeep
  • Play 2 hours on Gulf of Oman
  • Play 2 hours on Sharqi Peninsula

BF3 is boring as ****... No matter the type of game or how many players 90% of the time is running around looking for someone to shoot.. 30 minutes of playing the game is over and the player with the highest kills only has like 10-12 kills.

Your SPM is 211. According to this page, you haven't captured four flags in a conquest game yet. You also haven't defended four M-COM stations or taken three M-COM stations. In seven hours of assault play, you've only revived 33 people.

I think the biggest problem is the way you play the game.

• Like 1

Not to sound racist or crazy or anything, but is there a reason why all the american soldier i see, in-game and when looking at my own soldier are black? I swear I haven't seen any variation.

Because it is the default model, you can change this on battlelog by clicking your soldier profile and then clicking "edit profile." Look in "Soldier Settings" and you will see the avatar of your soldier, click it and it gives you 8 images.

OK i just think the models are based on the class and in most games I see people go assault class which used that model. People love to heal but i wish people would use more of the support class for ammo drops.

Your SPM is 211. According to this page, you haven't captured four flags in a conquest game yet. You also haven't defended four M-COM stations or taken three M-COM stations. In seven hours of assault play, you've only revived 33 people. I think the biggest problem is the way you play the game.
This isn't COD! You're doing something wrong.

Edit -- sorry I meant to quote the person you were quoting lol

360 community is good, especially as B2K has ust been released, servers were crammed yesterday.

Contact EA support, the live chat isn't actually half bad. (though finding the live chat on the site is a bit harder lol)

Thanks. Sent them an email last night, as you said, took forever to find the chat/email options. Its not a big deal but one of my good friends plays on PS3 so would be nice to get that social part of the game going.

Got in 2 rounds last night, really enjoyed it. Can't believe how many options there are for load outs now. Don't remember BC2 having that many gun options for 'Assault'. Love that I can play like I did in BF2 with infantry/medic.

If any of you are on 360, add me to your friends list, 'StealthyWalker'. Would love to play with some good squad mates.

http://bf3blog.com/2...-3-assignments/

FAMAS (?Best Friend Forever? assignment)

• 10 heals
  • 10 revives

L85A2 (?Professional Russian?)

• 100 kills with assault rifles
  • 20 kills with grenade launcher
  • Win 5 rounds of Squad Deathmatch

MP5 / HK53 (?Fixing it?)

• 10 repairs
  • 1 kill with repair torch

QBZ-95B (?It Goes Boom?)

• 50 anti-tank rocket kills
  • 5 conquest round wins
  • Destroy 1 enemy vehicle with repair torch

QBB-95 (?Let It Rain?)

• 20 kills with light machine guns
  • 2 mortar kills

QBU-88 (?Specops?)

• 20 sniper rifle kills
  • 5 laser designator assists

MG36 (?Keep Your Head Down?)

• 100 kills with light machine guns
  • 50 suppression kill assists
  • 50 ammo resupplies

L96 (?Creeping Death?)

• 50 headshots
  • 50 spot assists
  • 5 knife kills

PP-19 (?Familiar Territory?)

• Capture 10 flags
  • Arm 10 MCOM stations
  • Play 2 hours on Strike At Karkand

Jackhammer / MK3A3 (?Scarred Veteran?)

• 10 kills with PP-19
  • 10 kills with BTR-90
  • 5 kills with DPV jeep
  • Play 2 hours on Gulf of Oman
  • Play 2 hours on Sharqi Peninsula

Thank you very much.

Using the soflam or similar device to get a laser lock on a vehicle.

And you get 10 points for just locking on, so I think that's all you need to do...I don't think it required someone to get a kill thanks to your lock.

It's required to get a kill assist. I've tried many times and no one seems to care to use javelins.

It's required to get a kill assist. I've tried many times and no one seems to care to use javelins.

Javelins + SOFLM = dead helicopters. When ever I am engi I make it clear I have the Javelins. If I can get a recon player to use the SOFLM we can shut down the helicopters, there is nothing they can do.

No, it's not. It's not platform specific. At least I didn't think it was. :huh: :rofl:

Yeah it is, my only soldier on battlelog is a 360 soldier and I can't join.