It's required to get a kill assist. I've tried many times and no one seems to care to use javelins.

Funnily enough I was playing Wake today and thought: "if only someone would SOFLAM the helicopters for me :cry:" ^^;

And whoa that's stunning, though I bet half of the beauty is made of the music :p Does anybody know what song this is? Though it would even better if they would remove that blue color grading bloom, I've seen shots without it and the engine looks so much better!

Funnily enough I was playing Wake today and thought: "if only someone would SOFLAM the helicopters for me :cry:" ^^;

And whoa that's stunning, though I bet half of the beauty is made of the music :p Does anybody know what song this is? Though it would even better if they would remove that blue color grading bloom, I've seen shots without it and the engine looks so much better!

It's the theme music from Dead Island

Ok so has anyone on the 360 noticed that Wake Island and Gulf of Oman do not have planes or helicopters in conquest mode? What the hell is up with that!?

Hey has anyone tried the campaign since the patch? I tried loading it and I keep getting "Game Disconnected - Something went Wrong Message" after loading a level. Seems like a lot of people on Battlelog forums have this problem too!

Anyone else getting a bit irritated with the javelins? Played a game the other day where every 10 feet I had to get out and heal my tank due to instant javelin locks. Aside from that I've found a new passion aside from tanks and tank-busting. Mobile AA. This is without a doubt the most fun vehicle I've used. Seeing the team dedicate two tanks, a helicopter and two jets to me while I was in that thing was awesome.

I'd be up for joining a 360 platoon, I don't have any xbox friends with BF3 so it's all feeling a bit lonely! :(

(I'm an ex PC gamer who's been playing since BF1942, but decided sofas are more comfortable :p )

Oo didnt know you could gain assignments in normal BF3, thought it was Karkand only, unlocked all the starting weapons and 2 of the 2nd tier ones so far.

That was pretty quick

Oo didnt know you could gain assignments in normal BF3, thought it was Karkand only, unlocked all the starting weapons and 2 of the 2nd tier ones so far.

You can complete all, except two. "Familiar Territory" and "Scarred Veteran". They require B2K.

Man ive been specifically trying to do the assignments and have only got the famas and g53 so far.

Does M320 apply here?

post-407818-0-28598000-1324058793.jpg

Yes it should.

Question for people who fly, what do you use? KB only, KB and mouse, controller/joystick? and if you use KB do you remap any keys. I like the KB for fast movement and the mouse for precision but the helicopter is making me crazy.