Only counts if you are using a weapon that has the underslung attachment and you select the M320 instead of the med kit. M320 on its own does not count.

I'm going to disagree with you here. I'm using the M320 on it's own and I'm working on that assignment as well. I'm using the foregrip on all of my guns and I've fragged 8 people with the M320 on it's own so far since I've begun (I don't like using it on infantry that much). So using the M320 on it's own does count for that assignment as far as I know.

I also didn't like to RPG people for the 50 RPG kills assignment so I had a hard time doing that as well.

I'm going to disagree with you here. I'm using the M320 on it's own and I'm working on that assignment as well. I'm using the foregrip on all of my guns and I've fragged 8 people with the M320 on it's own so far since I've begun (I don't like using it on infantry that much). So using the M320 on it's own does count for that assignment as far as I know.

I also didn't like to RPG people for the 50 RPG kills assignment so I had a hard time doing that as well.

I just played a single round of 64 player metro conquest and got the needed rpg kills lol.

That's one way to do it, haha. But I wanted to make them at least legit kills instead of spam kills e.g. shooting infantry off of buildings and through walls etc (which I do in any normal game). But I've also been shooting it on groups of soldiers or at soldiers in the open which I'd normally frag with a gun. I was making an effort out of fragging people with the RPG in normal matches :p

I'm glad I'm done doing that assignment because I'll finally be able to play normal again. I'm now working on the last assignment for the Support class. I only need 24 frags and I'll be done with that one. The hardest one for me will be the last Assault rifle as I don't really like to play SQM. And the Recon assignments will be hard for me as well as I haven't played the Recon class all that much in BF3 yet. I was pretty decent with the Recon class in BC2.

That's one way to do it, haha. But I wanted to make them at least legit kills instead of spam

haha I went exactly the opposite. I spamed that thing like I've never spammed before, never even used my weapon through the whole game :laugh:

I will never understand why people love the vehicles, im always seeing them shot down, i last a lot longer on the ground myself so i never try to fly or get in a tank.

If you're good in a tank you can change the game around on some maps, just have a good eng. with and you're golden.

• Like 1

haha I went exactly the opposite. I spamed that thing like I've never spammed before, never even used my weapon through the whole game :laugh:

I get annoyed by people who do this XD But hey, it's for a good cause this time around, haha.

Also, SOFLAM + Javelin are very important in Wake Island. At least for the team that starts on the island it's important. I'm glad that in each team I've played in, there are at least a couple of Recon players who spawn with the SOFLAM and let the other players know about this.

Battlefield 2143 hinted at with Easter Egg

DICE is known for including various Easter Eggs on maps, especially little, vague ones to tease upcoming games. For instance, back in 2006 they included some Easter Eggs in Battlefield 2: Euro Forces and Armored Fury map packs, which hinted at a new title called ?2142? ? way before Battlefield 2142 was officially announced.

Source: Battlefield 3 blog

Now, I'll be taking this news with a grain of salt. It would be pretty awesome if the hint was actually a real hint. Imagine Battlefield 2142 in the Frostbite 2 engine. That would be pretty epic. But I'd imagine it would be kinda like the Vietnam DLC for Bad Company 2 where BF2143 is separated from both BF3 and B2K. Hopefully they'll be allowing to have the BF2143 maps in the map rotation for the current maps. Vietnam wasn't as packed with players as BC2 was which was a bummer IMO. Having the DLC maps all in 1 map rotation would solve that issue.

Just speculation here with how I'd like the map rotations to be IF the DLC would be real :)

It could be real since they've said that they would be making more DLC for BF3 than they did for previous BF games. Also, Lars Gustavsson, creative director of DICE said on Twitter in November that he had a weakness for the setting in BF2142.

Oh shi-

I loved 2142, the Titan gamemode was really fun having to take out its shields, then assaulting the forcefield controls before you can actually access the core to take it down.

tumblr_lul2t6Pjgz1qbofzr.jpg

I'd be careful with the visual tweak guide. PB/DiCE/EA have said that it modifies game files and strictly speaking you could be banned for it.

I've got more than 10 hours in, PB only games filtered, no issues. The guide states that it doesn't change anything other than the way the game displays it's visuals.

It's very much worth it... Changing the black levels to a point where you can actually see into the shadows was a much needed improvement... The color saturation is an amazing bonus.

After a weekend of gaming on BF3 (PC and PS3), I love the B2K maps! My KDR is increasing too. I never played BF2, but the maps look amazing (although I'm not a huge fan of Sharqi Peninsula). Now to finish these assignments!

Hopefully they'll be allowing to have the BF2143 maps in the map rotation for the current maps.

Thatll never happen because those that dont have it will get kicked, i dont think people would be best pleased.

Oh shi-

I loved 2142, the Titan gamemode was really fun having to take out its shields, then assaulting the forcefield controls before you can actually access the core to take it down.

tumblr_lul2t6Pjgz1qbofzr.jpg

that could be such a good game!! I really would be shouting take my money!

+1 titan mode was amazing, like rush and conquest combined! was epic!

Thatll never happen because those that dont have it will get kicked, i dont think people would be best pleased.

Back To Karkand is part of the normal map rotation as well. People who haven't bought that will be kicked as well then I suppose.

SQM is really hopeless. You really need to be lucky for joining a team that can actually win a match.

• Like 1

^They where only going to remake the most popular ones. Also, remaking all the BF2 maps wouldn't bring anything new along with them for a next DLC if you ask me.

^They where only going to remake the most popular ones. Also, remaking all the BF2 maps wouldn't bring anything new along with them for a next DLC if you ask me.

Then what would be the best thing for them to do that most people would love in your opinion ?