Getting my ass kicked on PS3. Been playing with a 360 controller for 6 years...growing pains :cry:

Got into a cool random squad though earlier which was a blast!

If you buy, or have, a wired 360 controller. You can use it on your PS3. See this thread for more info. Essentially, you can e-mail Power-A mentioning that you have one of their controllers that functions partially incorrectly with the current PS3 firmware. They'll send you a USB adapter which fixes the issue with their controller....but it also allows you to use a regular 360 controller on your PS3 now, though only a wired one.

I'd like 1 snow, 1 heavy/dynamic rain, and another night map in the next DLC pack. "Location" means little to me.

Yeah, I'd love to see some dynamic weather, or at least proper snow map/thunderstorm/night (tehren is a crappy "night" map) maps.

I was disappointed when we didn't see any weather in BF3. That would have been the icing on the cake.

If they make a couple of maps that feature weather in future DLC I'd be happy.

Yeah, I'd love to see some dynamic weather, or at least proper snow map/thunderstorm/night (tehren is a crappy "night" map) maps.

You know that just got me thinking, I can't remember the last time I actually landed on a server that had Tehran in rotation, in either Rush or CQ. It really must have been worse than I thought :o

Getting my ass kicked on PS3. Been playing with a 360 controller for 6 years...growing pains :cry:

Got into a cool random squad though earlier which was a blast!

Coming from the 360 for so long, I highly, highly recommend picking up a set of Real Triggers for the PS3 Controller.

They truly are IMO the best video game accessory ever made. And they actually work. If you put them on correctly, it takes a whole lot of force to get it off. I have them on 2 of my controllers and I have had them one the one controller over a year now.

Seriously they will be the best $6-$7 however much they are that you ever spent.

I too love the 360 controller, but in all seriousness the PS3 controller with these "triggers" is now my favorite controller. I think the Dual Shock controllers analog sticks allow for more precision, as they offer a bit more resistance. Definitely get them, and if you hate them, I will buy them off you as I am due for a new pair. That is how certain I am that you will appreciate them.

Decided to record a round of Metro 64man Conquest with my lovely M16A3 ^_^. Nothing special just 26 min or so of chaos. Don't mind the IR scope in the beginning, stupid kits never stick on my first join and I forgot to change it :-(

It is in HD and on Ultra, my vegas skills are very basic and my compression is probably on the grainy side but it gets the job done lol. No fancy editing at all, except for the text :-p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLcrOBL8FE&feature=context&context=C3e35ca4ADOEgsToPDskIh4ruE22vcwrO1kBnWV0TG

• Like 1

Decided to record a round of Metro 64man Conquest with my lovely M16A3 ^_^. Nothing special just 26 min or so of chaos. Don't mind the IR scope in the beginning, stupid kits never stick on my first join and I forgot to change it :-(

It is in HD and on Ultra, my vegas skills are very basic and my compression is probably on the grainy side but it gets the job done lol. No fancy editing at all, except for the text :-p

Says it's blocked to me. Who is UMG?

"This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

:(

Then what would be the best thing for them to do that most people would love in your opinion ?

Not releasing more maps of the same game since that wouldn't bring enough new things to the game if you ask me. Releasing something like BF2143 or a sequel to BF1944. I'd rather see BF2143 in Frostbite 2 since World War 2 games are done too many times. A futuristic game like BF2143 with a the game mode Titan would bring something new to the game and would be worth the money for sure.

It works now. Good video, nice shooting, and nice music. No wonder I always have trouble keeping up with you in score. :laugh:

Damn.

You are just too good at it.

Never gonna be able to catch up with you :cry:

http://www.shacknews...eld-2143-teased

You guys see that? I would so be down for 2143 expansion on BF3! I agree with Capric0rn, the DLC needs to be more than updated maps - even though Karkand is bad ass. The thing is, Karkand is so cool for those of us BF2 veterans...I can see a newer player to the series looking at it like "Pffft, all they did was recycle and update a previous map."

I think Vietnam was excellent of DICE - it added a whole new experience to the game while not changing gameplay hardly at all. Best FPS DLC in a long time, in my opinion.

If you buy, or have, a wired 360 controller. You can use it on your PS3. See this thread for more info. Essentially, you can e-mail Power-A mentioning that you have one of their controllers that functions partially incorrectly with the current PS3 firmware. They'll send you a USB adapter which fixes the issue with their controller....but it also allows you to use a regular 360 controller on your PS3 now, though only a wired one.

Haha thats awesome! I'll look into that a bit more, thanks a lot!

Coming from the 360 for so long, I highly, highly recommend picking up a set of Real Triggers for the PS3 Controller.

They truly are IMO the best video game accessory ever made. And they actually work. If you put them on correctly, it takes a whole lot of force to get it off. I have them on 2 of my controllers and I have had them one the one controller over a year now.

Seriously they will be the best $6-$7 however much they are that you ever spent.

I too love the 360 controller, but in all seriousness the PS3 controller with these "triggers" is now my favorite controller. I think the Dual Shock controllers analog sticks allow for more precision, as they offer a bit more resistance. Definitely get them, and if you hate them, I will buy them off you as I am due for a new pair. That is how certain I am that you will appreciate them.

Man, I saw those online and thought about picking up a set. You know I've always appreciated and agreed on most of your game reviews and experiences so I'll go this route first before checking out the above 360 controller adapter. Thanks a lot, DL. I'll let you know how it goes - I can totally see these helping.

I do love the analog sticks on DS3 over 360 its just the damn L2/R2 buttons that give me fits.

Disputing it, ill let you know when its up. gotta do it cause of the soundtrack i guess. should be up to view since I sent in the copyright stuff.

Please do. I really wanna watch this. It's like me flying lol. I can out fly almost anyone, but i've been doing it so long in the battlefield series. But as good as you are (and as i see people comment) I would love to see you play.

Also Youtube Unblockers don't work at work, the ones that do, get a forbidden message

You know that just got me thinking, I can't remember the last time I actually landed on a server that had Tehran in rotation, in either Rush or CQ. It really must have been worse than I thought :o

Same here. Tehran is a horrible map. Each time I *do* play it, I get my ass kicked. I end up walking away with less than 10 kills.

Same here. Tehran is a horrible map. Each time I *do* play it, I get my ass kicked. I end up walking away with less than 10 kills.

Just because you end up with less than 10 kills doesn't mean it sucks.

• Like 1

There are times when I get killed more than 10 times. The hardest map for me is Metro.

Please do. I really wanna watch this. It's like me flying lol. I can out fly almost anyone, but i've been doing it so long in the battlefield series. But as good as you are (and as i see people comment) I would love to see you play.

Also Youtube Unblockers don't work at work, the ones that do, get a forbidden message

People seem to be able to watch it, let me know if you still cant.

Seems they wont remove the copyright, gonna have ot delete it and re upload it....

Man, I saw those online and thought about picking up a set. You know I've always appreciated and agreed on most of your game reviews and experiences so I'll go this route first before checking out the above 360 controller adapter. Thanks a lot, DL. I'll let you know how it goes - I can totally see these helping.

I do love the analog sticks on DS3 over 360 its just the damn L2/R2 buttons that give me fits.

Thanks man, the kind words are appreciated. And seriously there is zero doubt in my mind that these will absolutely improve your experience with the controller tremendously. It is such a simple piece of plastic at the end of the day that really makes a world of difference. Whomever invented this deserves to video game equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize IMO. :laugh: I am not kidding when I say I seriously cannot go back to using a regular Dualshock controller without these now. But they truly solved the problem of the R2/L2 buttons. Definitely let me know what you think of them if you do pick them up. (Y)