Play multiplayer.

This. The SP is OK (it's certainly not as bad as some people make it out to be), but it's definitely a multi-player focused game. The BF3 MP is a completely different beast entirely.

Finally started snipping again...Oh the joys of being that crap sniper.

A Rabbi's work is never done eh? </penisjoke>

I've officially given up on being a sniper. I suck at it, and I become everything I hate when I am one (sitting in the hills FTL), so I just stick to assault now. Mainly because I'm trying to recover my stats from my attrocious beginning to this game :p

I've officially given up on being a sniper. I suck at it, and I become everything I hate when I am one (sitting in the hills FTL), so I just stick to assault now. Mainly because I'm trying to recover my stats from my attrocious beginning to this game :p

Lol use an auto sniper and join in the fun with everyone else. My personal favorite is the MK11 with a holo sight and grip.

Lol use an auto sniper and join in the fun with everyone else. My personal favorite is the MK11 with a holo sight and grip.

I prefer the m98b with the acog 4x ,rather fun

Same. I've pretty much given up on sniping. I just don't have the patience.

I prefer the m98b with the acog 4x ,rather fun

You mean people use snipers on metro?

Sniping might be a reason I end up getting a mouse pad.

That will most likely have no effect as in reallity I am just a terrible sniper. Took me 5 shots to kill another sniper who was not even moving :(

Stupid question / does anyone know... if I start playing the PC version, will rank / unlocks be carried over from the PS3 version assuming I sign in with the same account on Battlelog?

Stupid question / does anyone know... if I start playing the PC version, will rank / unlocks be carried over from the PS3 version assuming I sign in with the same account on Battlelog?

I don't think so. You have one soldier per platform, regardless of if you are using the same account or not.

And on the topic of sniping, I've given up. Playing on a console makes it really difficult to get a decent shot at people.

No.

Nope

Keep practicing, it takes a while to learn the drop and lead times as each rifle is different...but yeah start with the auto rifles MK11 on the 1st section of op metro on rush is a good place to learn (I did in the beta).

Bah sniping, Im having to much fun with Shotguns at the moment.

Tho cant decide if Buckshot or Flechette ammo is better. Slugs soon tho :)

The USAS is a beast! I'm currently using the Slugs and they are pretty awesome. I hope they don't get nerfed lol. They suck obviously at long range, but will wipe out squads at close range lol.

The USAS just takes no skill whatsoever. I can understand using it when you first start to get a few kills, but anything more than that is ridiculous.

Just had a team so intent on base rape it wasnt funny. I dont call getting held back at the base in Seine much fun. Tho sticking rockets in there little vantage point was funny. Still doesnt help that you take 3 out and theres a 4th and 5th hiding the floor above.

Meanwhile rest of my team is engaging them in a game of tug o war over the first street we need to get out of.

As for the USAS. I dont like it tbh. I use a M1014, its not the best by a long shot, but i like the fact its pretty much a modern made version a traditional Shotgun. Im a sucker for aesthetics lol. Using extended mag, holo and frag rounds at mo cause I aint got slugs yet.

Thinking of going back to buckshot as it seems to do more overall damage. Frags are just funny cause you blow folk off there feet, but to the chest they dont seem to do as much as flechette or buckshot.

So um, yeah...... What the **** EA? Anyone else see the issue here? Guess who that poor ****** is highlighted in orange on the left?

Maybe it's cause the guys on his team are all low rank???
Yes. Look at the ranks. Why would they not balance higher ranks? This was a lobsided match. I could barely get off my spawn, and my team couldn't even get kills.