Yeah, I've gotten 3 medals in the last 4 matches. Has helped a little bit. I want to get to around 350 and I'll be happy.

I'm at 90hours and 376 SPM my advice...play the objective, drop plenty of health and ammo, if your a squad leader don't forget orders.

Got3n. You haven't posted a gameplay video lately, to make us jealous

Ha, well my machine has been crashing alot in game lately so I havent been recording anything, I need to update my vertex 3's to new firmware, but to do that i need to remove them as a raid and not install windows on them :-(, stupid toolbox! I might do that this weekend in hopes to fix my crashing issues, some days I can go like forever and not crash, then yesterday 2 tickets before the end of a map i crash.....fml!

• Like 1

Ill have to look when I get home, but I bought them back in October just before BF3 came out, forgot to update them before I raided them and installed windows, noob mistake :-(

There are, of course, and I play on them mostly.

30 is insanely low :(

True that. Barely ever experiencing lag spikes. Only occasionally when there's people with high pings on the server.

I am honestly getting ready to give up on this game right now. I've been joining **** servers this whole evening again :/

@- Kaboose -: There's no way you can get that many medals that fast without cheating if you ask me.

I am honestly getting ready to give up on this game right now. I've been joining **** servers this whole evening again :/

@- Kaboose -: There's no way you can get that many medals that fast without cheating if you ask me.

yeh. i've wondering the same thing! aww well, me hopes for a decent game where pings are low and people play the frackin objectives :D

^That's what I'm hoping for each time I join a server as well. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

I have to disagree, I have gotten 6 medals, 98 ribbons, and 2 m16a3 service stars in one map, just happen to need only a few of each ribbon to finish a medal, now if hes doing it every map,then thats another story lol. Profile looks a little hackerish none the less.

I have to disagree, I have gotten 6 medals, 98 ribbons, and 2 m16a3 service stars in one map, just happen to need only a few of each ribbon to finish a medal, now if hes doing it every map,then thats another story lol. Profile looks a little hackerish none the less.

The guy was clearly using an aimbot though. 335 kills and 18 deaths. Killing people if they so much as showed a toe on either side of the map, spinning around like a top in the kill cam. His end score with ribbons and medals is 207373.

I'm usually one to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hacking but this guy was being pretty obvious about it. That was on the drop me ammo last night, too.

On a lighter note, I discovered last night on accident that (on the pc version) you can press the H button to toggle how the chat box behaves, you can make it so it always shows. Maybe people already knew this but it came as a surprise to me, I don't think that functionality was ever detailed in any patch notes.

But did you also get that many medals within 2 hour?

The guy was clearly using an aimbot though. 335 kills and 18 deaths. Killing people if they so much as showed a toe on either side of the map, spinning around like a top in the kill cam. His end score with ribbons and medals is 207373.

I'm usually one to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to hacking but this guy was being pretty obvious about it. That was on the drop me ammo last night, too.

On a lighter note, I discovered last night on accident that (on the pc version) you can press the H button to toggle how the chat box behaves, you can make it so it always shows. Maybe people already knew this but it came as a surprise to me, I don't think that functionality was ever detailed in any patch notes.

I found that out the while typing a message and forgetting to bring the box up, i flipped out and was like WOOHOOOOO, also yeah hes hacking lol

But did you also get that many medals within 2 hour?

no :-( I'm not that good

I found that out myself also the last week or two, usually when frantically trying to hit the knife button :p

Also what annoys me is not that daft wee tobies use hacks, but DICE seem to be doing next to sod all about it (or ensuring that each hack around is nullified). Spose it shows how unpolished the code is :( nothing new (dont get me wrong Ive been an Avid BF`er since 1942) deffo seems to be worse than bf2. If you do come across a hack, best thing to do is when you die no-one should respawn, they usually get bored and leave.

Does make you wonder, would it be this bad if it was in steam?

Ive noticed in the last couple of weeks my desire to play is reducing after only approx 130hours online play, cant see me replicating my BF2 stats of 1200+ hours ranked play (and that saddens me).

Been trying my luck on Conquest and Rush servers, and I have to say, this game is **** compared to BF2. The attack choppers are a complete joke, and these bugs are KILLING the game play. The jumping bug especially.

Also, landing the choppers is a PAIN. I somehow managed to touch down, but then the chopper tipped on its side and instantly exploded. WTF?

Been trying my luck on Conquest and Rush servers, and I have to say, this game is **** compared to BF2. The attack choppers are a complete joke, and these bugs are KILLING the game play. The jumping bug especially.

Also, landing the choppers is a PAIN. I somehow managed to touch down, but then the chopper tipped on its side and instantly exploded. WTF?

You think flying a real helicopter is easier? :D

• Like 1

You think flying a real helicopter is easier? :D

Honestly, compared to Battlefield 2.... This game is just horrendous. It really has gotten MORE frustrating with time. I can't see myself playing much longer. It's surprising that Battlefield 2 has outlived its successor.

no :-( I'm not that good

The one who was accused of hacking just then did get many medals within 2 hours. That alone should be able to tell that he's a hacker.

@Mando: What jumping bug? You mean where you randomly get a huge amount of health reduction?

What I would love for DICE to add to the game is being able to walk over slightly raised objects like rocks etc. There are objects in the game which you need to jump over where in real life you can just walk over them. Also, fallen down trees are quite annoying. It would be nice of DICE to add the ability to jump over those instead of walking around them.

BF3 has been crashing on me lately. I don't really know what the issue is. I only had time to play 1 game last night and it crashed on me. Same thing happened a few days ago as well. I'm thinking it might be the server, but I haven't had time to investigate. Anyone else with these issues?

Had the same thing the other night. Me and a few friends were playing and about an hour into the game they both got kicked out of the game at the same time (game froze up, booted them out to desktop) and then about an hour later same thing happened to me... game just froze, full screen with some audio glitch endlessly looping. I was able to kill the game but still had the audio glitch so had to reboot to clear it.

Very strange.

yeh, i've given up on even trying to fly those deathtraps.... suicide is imminent :D