You guys seriously struggling to fly the choppers? I really don't find them a problem at all... and certainly in terms of landing they are way less forgiving than in BF2 but I'm really not having any issues at all...

Same with jets! I'm flying through the unlocks on those too! :)

I'm at 90hours and 376 SPM my advice...play the objective, drop plenty of health and ammo, if your a squad leader don't forget orders.

Yeah, my SPM is definitely on the way up. Infact I'm generally around the top of the leaderboard nowadays. Before large rewards (medals) I'm hitting roughly 300-350 SPM at the moment so slowly but surely it's on it's way up. One great way to get my SPM up would be to play metro, but I can't stand it.

http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/StealMySoda/history#spm,kdr,wlr

Actually hitting over 500 SPM for a few periods on there :)

With regards to air vehicles. I'm really enjoying them now, once I finally got the flares and heatseakers for the jets I flew through them, got a fair few unlocks now.

With regards to choppers, they are very easy to fly, but very easy to get overly excited as well. The amount of times I have gone nose down trying to rocket pod a tank, and not given myself enough time to pull up :blush:

Every single time, I get into an aerial vehicle, suicude is imminent

That sounds VERY familiar! :p

To be fair, i'm OK with the heli's, as in i can normally avoid death 8 out of 10 times, however i'm really not helping the team at all when i'm in one so i tend not to bother.

That sounds VERY familiar! :p

To be fair, i'm OK with the heli's, as in i can normally avoid death 8 out of 10 times, however i'm really not helping the team at all when i'm in one so i tend not to bother.

Thats my main problem.

If 1out of 10 times, I get it under control, I just can't do good enough to help my team and take out enemy vehicles.

When playing with one of my friend, I enjoy it a lot. He is an awesome driver and thats the only time I get some kills

Not yet, give me some time dammit! :p Usually I play engineer, as no one else likes to deal with tanks and aircraft except me, which reflects in my horrible k/d ratio.

^I always burst fire unless the enemy is really close to me, haha.

I've had a pretty good run just now in the UH-1Y VENOM. Both my gunners where thanking me, haha. The engie did a great job fixing the VENOM in air as well.

I have to disagree, I have gotten 6 medals, 98 ribbons, and 2 m16a3 service stars in one map, just happen to need only a few of each ribbon to finish a medal, now if hes doing it every map,then thats another story lol. Profile looks a little hackerish none the less.

But then again all you play is 1000+ ticket Operation Metro. Stat pad heaven. Anyone can do that.

As for hackers. We've seen a recent spate of hackers since the new year. So we've started to stream to GGC and enabled a plugin that will ban anyone with a SPM above 1150. That will keep the majority of hackers out.

Which gun are you using in Engineer?

Me thinks, SG553 and G36C are the best Carbines

Really enjoyed the SG553, tho use G36C due to slightly higher rate of fire. But tbh if I was just taking what I personally liked more it`d be the SG553, to me its just a nicer gun.

If you take a look at his profile you'll see that he plays on other maps too.
Not really to be honest: http://www.gametracker.com/player/saGot3n/?game=bf3

Not having a go, just saying it like it is. I just find Metro grind boring after one or two rounds. Playing 24/7 just seems pointless to me.

Really enjoyed the SG553, tho use G36C due to slightly higher rate of fire. But tbh if I was just taking what I personally liked more it`d be the SG553, to me its just a nicer gun.
SG553 is alright, prefer the G36C if I'm honest.

Not really to be honest: http://www.gametrack...Got3n/?game=bf3

Not having a go, just saying it like it is. I just find Metro grind boring after one or two rounds. Playing 24/7 just seems pointless to me.

SG553 is alright, prefer the G36C if I'm honest.

Why would anyone use anything else than M4A1 is beyond me. It's just so good. Come to think of it, most of US starting weapons are amazingly good - M16A3 IMO is the best assault rifle, M4A1 - carbine, and M27 is like an assault rifle but with a larger mag. I really like how RU weapons are garbage compared to those...