Go back and read what I said carefully. I said nothing of the sort. Really, if you're going call some one out on what they're saying you should at least try to understand what they're saying first.

So once again, yes, you are assumig quite a bit, and not only that but lots of name calling too. Because you either didn't bother reading everything I said or you're just reading out of context as you told me I was.

I disagree, you disagree. Isn't it time we put this on the back burner like myself and other members have said?

i love it when you can get into a server and your team is doing the objective. everyone is reviving people left and right.

haha i've raged so much about this, the assualts never heal like they should !

I disagree, you disagree. Isn't it time we put this on the back burner like myself and other members have said?

There's nothing to agree or disagree with.

Not all assaults. I always run the medkit, and if not that then I'll be using the m320 smoke. M320 for an offensive weapon is just about useless in my opinion. It's irritating to see so many people with 30+ service stars with it. And then there is the fact that the medkit is far more useful for getting points, too. But in the end explosives are the skill equalizer. :s

I love it when you get on a great server and everyone listens! Assaults heal, Engineers maintain, Recons spot and Support does just that.

It's also really good when you've got a guy on your team who clearly knows how to handle a helicopter, love that stuff!

It's also really good when you've got a guy on your team who clearly knows how to handle a helicopter, love that stuff!

As I said a few posts back, I couldn't handle the helicopters at the beginning. Thanks to the coop mission though I think I'm getting the hang of it. I might get my friend to play it again with me just so I can really get in to it, then I'll give it a go in multiplayer again.

That is the thing in multiplayer - there are so many people who rush to get the helicopter, then they just roll it over and kill everyone on-board. Frustrating as heck when I'm the passenger. :laugh:

I love it when you get on a great server and everyone listens! Assaults heal, Engineers maintain, Recons spot and Support does just that.

haha, no no I fully understand.. and i'm always clearly that guys who crashes alot.. in stupid ways, so there goes my contribution to the general server experience :D But yeh, I generally always now just heal or try and booby trap known movement and camping points.

Server maintence completed and a new Battlelog update is now live.

Here is the change log for Battlelog Update #5:

- The News section is now available without logging in.

- Changed browser detection to be less invasive (the yellow bar is no more). Instead, an inline popup will be displayed when trying to launch the game from unsupported software of devices, detailing what is wrong.

- Anyone who has played BF3 can now log in to Battlelog. Previously an Online Pass was required.

- When getting disconnected from the game, the Game Manager will display a "Reconnect" button.

- The game server detail page will now display the server description and server message, if available.

+ lots of bug fixes

Sounds like prep for the next patch to me.

I used to get a yellow bar at the top of Battelog when running Opera. I forget what it explicitly stated, but simply reminded me that my browser was unsupported.

I'm officially fed up with this game. The game play on here is just over the top FRUSTRATING! Either this is too weak to use, or that is way too overpowered, which creates a really ****ty gaming environment. I'm tired of players looking for cheap kills, and I'm tired constantly rage quitting this game.

I'm officially fed up with this game. The game play on here is just over the top FRUSTRATING! Either this is too weak to use, or that is way too overpowered, which creates a really ****ty gaming environment. I'm tired of players looking for cheap kills, and I'm tired constantly rage quitting this game.

Whats to weak or too overpowered? My personal experience is that the game is pretty evenly balanced. Yeah some thing are annoying to go up against like usas frag spammers and m320 spammers but they aren't the be all end all.

Whats to weak or too overpowered? My personal experience is that the game is pretty evenly balanced. Yeah some thing are annoying to go up against like usas frag spammers and m320 spammers but they aren't the be all end all.

The air-to-ground missiles on the choppers, I think are waaaay to weak against ground targets, specifically the MBT. The damned chopper gunner does more damage than those. I shouldn't be spending forever trying to take out targets like that, especially when the lifespan of an air crew is only a few seconds to a few minutes.

What's the point of this?
It eliminates recoil basically.
Pointing out that a person who is in what I'm guessing is a prominent competitive clan using an aimbot.
No, not an aimbot. It eliminates recoil. Watch the video below, and pay close attention to what happens at 05:14, 05:54 & 07:33.

It eliminates recoil basically.

No, not an aimbot. It eliminates recoil. Watch the video below, and pay close attention to what happens at 05:14, 05:54 & 07:33.

Ah, looks pretty similar to an aimbot.

So Epsilon have a manager of their team. Name look familar? It should do. It's the same guy Daniel "zh1nt0" Matros who headed up the balancing for BC2 and BF3 up until recently - still works for Dice.

Oh, and if you hadn't heard Dice were looking for an Anti-Cheat Administrator. Guess who got promoted/hired? You guessed it! Our friend Daniel "zh1nt0" Matros!

9aI2b.png

So Epsilon have a manager of their team. Name look familar? It should do. It's the same guy Daniel "zh1nt0" Matros who headed up the balancing for BC2 and BF3 up until recently - still works for Dice.

Oh, and if you hadn't heard Dice were looking for an Anti-Cheat Administrator. Guess who got promoted/hired? You guessed it! Our friend Daniel "zh1nt0" Matros!

Wasn't he just the community manager, not balancing? Either way it's still bad.

I almost never burst fire.

I always try to lower the recoil by moving my mouse downwards and sideways.

It just takes me about 2 to 3 enemies to kill before I get to know how much and how fast will I have to drag the mouse and which way.