I almost never burst fire.

I always try to lower the recoil by moving my mouse downwards and sideways.

It just takes me about 2 to 3 enemies to kill before I get to know how much and how fast will I have to drag the mouse and which way.

Yeah, I've got no idea what my shots would look like in slo-motion though.

On another note, just seen a guy with 8 service stars with the RPG.

What are your guys views on rocket kills?

I personally can't stand it, I generally carry around the Jav, so don't even have the option, but even in my noob days the only time I would "noob toob" a guy was if I was already aiming at a tank and saw infantry I needed to take out. Purposely whipping out the RPG for infantry is just stupid.

I think there are times when using the rocket to take out individuals is acceptable. For instance, when you spot a distant sniper on a high building and you just know it'll be awesome when you take out the floor beneath him.

However running around using the RPG as your main weapon is stupid and at the end of the day it's balanced out well because those types are vulnerable and easily taken out.

I think there are times when using the rocket to take out individuals is acceptable. For instance, when you spot a distant sniper on a high building and you just know it'll be awesome when you take out the floor beneath him.

However running around using the RPG as your main weapon is stupid and at the end of the day it's balanced out well because those types are vulnerable and easily taken out.

agreed, I mainly use it for taking out enemies in heavy cover (other than of course vehicles)...and sometimes long distance if I don;t have a better weapon for it...I got a really good shot with the SMAW the other day took out a guy about 300m away up a crane.

My thoughts exactly.

On Metro you can find loads of these RPG/SMAW engineers, that are just spamming everywhere. Thats why I prefer and play on servers which have them banned together with that M320

Yep - this is also when I use it. Or more precisely I tend to use it for distance shots when say someone is crouching behind a wall, then I either aim for the wall to make them accessible (!) or shoot just at the corner with the rocket and hope they're crouched just there and caught in the blast. Or if someone is quite a way up a hill!

Epsilon eSports responds to BF3 accusations

After investigation with our staff team, and with ESL`s input on the controversy footage of Beasto & Winghaven, Epsilon eSports stand behind our players that they did not use any unfair advantage as proclaimed in that footage.

Yep - this is also when I use it. Or more precisely I tend to use it for distance shots when say someone is crouching behind a wall, then I either aim for the wall to make them accessible (!) or shoot just at the corner with the rocket and hope they're crouched just there and caught in the blast. Or if someone is quite a way up a hill!

Thats how I use the RPG, occasionally I've had to hit an enemy with an RPG from close-ish range as they pop out in front of me whilst i'm lining up to hit a vehicle.

I unlocked the M249 last night. I'm quite enjoying playing support at the moment, I'll let someone else take out enemy armour for a change. :p

It eliminates recoil basically.

No, not an aimbot. It eliminates recoil. Watch the video below, and pay close attention to what happens at 05:14, 05:54 & 07:33.

So is it a hack/cheat to where they've eliminated the recoil or have the found a loophole and are exploiting it? B/c I can forgive exploited loopholes.

4v4 normal difficulty clan matches don't apply to me so I guess I'm not too concerned either way.

So is it a hack/cheat to where they've eliminated the recoil or have the found a loophole and are exploiting it? B/c I can forgive exploited loopholes.

4v4 normal difficulty clan matches don't apply to me so I guess I'm not too concerned either way.

You can forgive them cheating/exploiting a loophole when they have the ear of a high up person at DICE who they can easily tell about it to get it fixed? But instead use it for their own gain?

Im not sure that his video is proof of the hack/macro, I mean I can control my recoil just like that without any issues by just moving the mouse properly. Even in my video I posted it looks as if I have no recoil most of the time, its because you can train you hand to move the mouse in such a way your gun basically stays on target. Once you use a gun for a long period of time you become acustomed to the recoil pattern and you begin to learn how to adjust it to your advantage. Now I'm not saying hes NOT hacking/macro'ing but the video posted in response shows basically what I was thinking he was doing and what I do as well, granted his movements are more precise.

Don't know about him being a hacker or not, but as Got3n? said, I can pretty much control my recoil.

I almost never burst fire. I always fire automatically, no matter what. Within two to three kills, I get the idea of the behaviour of the weapon and I can pretty much mange the recoil by moving the mouse in appropriate direction/s

Im not pointing this statement towards anyone specific here, but there are alot of people out there that mistake pure FPS skill with hacking, just cause some people are far better than others you cant just accuse them of hacking, now BF3 is full of hackers dont get me wrong, just gotta learn to tell the difference. :-p

• Like 2

Im not pointing this statement towards anyone specific here, but there are alot of people out there that mistake pure FPS skill with hacking, just cause some people are far better than others you cant just accuse them of hacking, now BF3 is full of hackers dont get me wrong, just gotta learn to tell the difference. :-p

People also need to understand that there is a bit of luck involved. I've gotten plenty of lucky headshots or "accidental" kills in ridiculous ways and then been called out for using an aimbot. But seeing as I suck and my k/d ratio blows, it's pretty clear that I don't use one. The people that get 90 kills and 2 deaths should raise red flags in certain circumstances. Some people just rage too much instead of using some rationality. :yes:

See thats exactly what I'm talking about.

Its all about getting familiar to the weapon and controlling it

I don't think you saw the video where the hacks were on. He can easily turn them off and say he never used macros.

In that video I don't notice the jerkyness that comes from macros/aimbots. It's subtle, and I really doubt it's BF3 glitching...

Anyway, I agree with you and Got3n about legit players being mistaken for cheating but the evidence is there and it's blatantly obvious not to notice the difference.

Got fed up of my load times being 30+ seconds. So I moved my BF3 installation over to my first generation SSD (30GB for ?100!) and now I load instantly! :D

I don't like the sound of that, as it could mean more purchases in the near future which I can't afford. :p