Is there anyway to have the in game FPS display at all times? Every time I go into the game I have to retype 'render.drawfps 1'

Fraps?

On a side note, saw my first hacker today :(

Is there anyway to have the in game FPS display at all times? Every time I go into the game I have to retype 'render.drawfps 1'

Yes there is.

1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 3 (or C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Battlefield 3)
  2. Create a file called user.cfg
  3. Open it, and in there type Render.DrawFPS 1
  4. Save it
  5. ???
  6. Profit!

• Like 1

Watched a couple of videos of his.

Impressive, but he is on a console

Try again please.

And what if he is on consoles? That makes it all the more impressive. You realize there is no aim assist in this game right? Even for the consoles.

Yes, I do realize that he is on console and even for a console player, those are some of the most impressive shots.

but he's on console

:p

What makes you say that? Because it clearly says the keyboard keys when he's putting down the radio beacon.

Then I must be....

Sorry.

lol it's not a problem, I was just curious why you thought it was on a console and why that would matter.

And maybe he was just using a controller in vehicles? Apparently the pc version of bf3 has support for xbox 360 controllers out of the box but I haven't tried it.

lol it's not a problem, I was just curious why you thought it was on a console and why that would matter.

And maybe he was just using a controller in vehicles? Apparently the pc version of bf3 has support for xbox 360 controllers out of the box but I haven't tried it.

I was saying with respect to this video

I was saying with respect to this video

You didn't notice the origin pop ups that happen 3 or 4 times through out the video?

post-407818-0-13494000-1328343228.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cry: :cry: :cry:

lol again? How are they going to nerf it this time I wonder.

I did, but then why was it saying, ENEMY DOWN instead of ENEMY KILLED.

And the names of the ribbons, their titles, were also under the ribbons, not above them, which I thought was a console thing

lol again? How are they going to nerf it this time I wonder.

They are gonna go ahead and nerf it to the level where a whole clip would take to kill an enemy :(

I did, but then why was it saying, ENEMY DOWN instead of ENEMY KILLED.

And the names of the ribbons, their titles, were also under the ribbons, not above them, which I thought was a console thing

They are gonna go ahead and nerf it to the level where a whole clip would take to kill an enemy :(

It's from the beta, note the date, chat box, etc.

Good, the usas with frag rounds is just to easy to get kills with even after it's last nerf, especially at longer ranges.

Also according to this link:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347872395280/

We're going to start hearing about future BF3 dlc this next week.

^What I'd like to add to that is this:

In a dual commentary with DCRUColin, TheAustrianToast revealed, ?I have a source telling me that there will be an all American DLC.? He added that these maps would be based on locations like ?New York City, Miami, New Jearsey, and I think it was San Francisco.?
On top of Battlefield 2143 rumors, DICE also considered the idea of a snow-themed expansion, something many Battlefield 3 fans have been craving since Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Source: Battlefield 3 DLC Rumor ? All American Map Pack

Even though it's a rumour, it should be pretty awesome if they added such maps. Though the I'd really like to see those show maps with weather effects. Really missing those snow maps from BC2. And also, they don't like the idea of map packs but rather expansion packs as said in that article. Which is awesome because that would mean that each DLC would add loads of stuff to the game.

^What I'd like to add to that is this:

Source: Battlefield 3 DLC Rumor ? All American Map Pack

Even though it's a rumour, it should be pretty awesome if they added such maps. Though the I'd really like to see those show maps with weather effects. Really missing those snow maps from BC2. And also, they don't like the idea of map packs but rather expansion packs as said in that article. Which is awesome because that would mean that each DLC would add loads of stuff to the game.

Yeah, like Vietnam for bc2 which was awesome. As long as we can play them with the older maps I'm all for that.

^I hope so too :)

Yeah, like Vietnam for bc2 which was awesome. As long as we can play them with the older maps I'm all for that.

Of course we can as they've already release such an expansion pack for Battlefield 3 which is "Back To Karkand". Back To Karkand is the way that they want to do expansions.

good news on the DLC, thanks for posting! with my addiction to this game, it will be good, though i will stop when i get to level 45, enough is enough!

BTW are DICE going to fix the drone kill thing? those are really ****ing annoying! some people just use them to ram others for cheap kills and it's so idiotic.

good news on the DLC, thanks for posting! with my addiction to this game, it will be good, though i will stop when i get to level 45, enough is enough!

BTW are DICE going to fix the drone kill thing? those are really ****ing annoying! some people just use them to ram others for cheap kills and it's so idiotic.

Yeah, it's irritating and needs to be fixed. It should take 20-25% damage each time it kills a person. Either that or only allow one per life, can't be refilled by ammo boxes.