too true! right now they get away with it with impunity, it's such an obvious annoyance and borderline glitch, i'm surprised DICE haven't gotten around to removing it.

post-407818-0-13494000-1328343228.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thank God! its about time...sooo many people spamming with USAS frag recently on the 360 (and we don't have the luxury of servers with them banned).

I hope its only those Frag rounds that are being nerfed.

Otherwise, they'll make the best shotgun in the game sh*t

Yeh its just the frag rounds...rest of the gun should stay the same. Tho I've gotta agree with trag3dy 870mcs is the best shotgun IMO

Metro ROCKS

I do like it once in a while just for a mess of killing, console versions on the bigger maps can get boring as player are too spread out.

Got my 7950 finally :) Frame rates are great except now all my animations are stupidly fast. I thought maybe it was the overclock I put on the card, but resetting it made no differencing. Flags wave stupidly fast, jets sound like they shoot faster, it's really annoying. It doesn't seem to affect my gameplay too much, but it keeps playing on my mind. :(

Got my 7950 finally :) Frame rates are great except now all my animations are stupidly fast. I thought maybe it was the overclock I put on the card, but resetting it made no differencing. Flags wave stupidly fast, jets sound like they shoot faster, it's really annoying. It doesn't seem to affect my gameplay too much, but it keeps playing on my mind. :(

Welcome to league of early adopters :p! It's probably a driver issue (usually is with new cards).

Out of curiosity though, why did you bother overclocking it? It's a complete beast of a graphics card, overclocking just seems like a way of voiding your warranty for no noticable gain :s

Can you take a video of this? I'd love to see it. :p

???

Read the whole tweet @Demize99 made: "Increased the Rate of Fire and Damage of the USAS12 with FRAG rounds #fakepatchnotes". He's joking around and added #fakepatchnotes to the tweet for that reason.

How would increasing the rate of fire and damage of the USAS12 with frag rounds be a fix? :p

Can you take a video of this? I'd love to see it. :p

Yeah I'd like to see that as well ... Doesn't seem to make sense.

I'll try and and get one today :) It's not really very exciting, I'd imagine it's what it would look like if you took a video of the flag and doubled the speed.

Welcome to league of early adopters :p! It's probably a driver issue (usually is with new cards).

Out of curiosity though, why did you bother overclocking it? It's a complete beast of a graphics card, overclocking just seems like a way of voiding your warranty for no noticable gain :s

Why would I NOT over clock? Went from 800mhz to 980mhz (over 20% increase) easily no problems, still only hits 66 degrees C in game, so plenty more headroom if I need.

I'll try and and get one today :) It's not really very exciting, I'd imagine it's what it would look like if you took a video of the flag and doubled the speed.

Why would I NOT over clock? Went from 800mhz to 980mhz (over 20% increase) easily no problems, still only hits 66 degrees C in game, so plenty more headroom if I need.

Yeah 20% increase on the card clocks...but do you think you actually get a 20% increase in game...I doubt it, probably a lot less...and the point was for the small increase you get...was it worth voiding your warranty.

Yeah 20% increase on the card clocks...but do you think you actually get a 20% increase in game...I doubt it, probably a lot less...and the point was for the small increase you get...was it worth voiding your warranty.

Of course it's not going to provide a 20% performance increase, but it's definitely worth it with most overclocks actually resulting in performance higher than a stock 7970. With all overclocking being software based, rather than BIOS based it will be very difficult for a company to prove you've over clocked your card anyway.

Read the whole tweet @Demize99 made: "Increased the Rate of Fire and Damage of the USAS12 with FRAG rounds #fakepatchnotes". He's joking around and added #fakepatchnotes to the tweet for that reason.

How would increasing the rate of fire and damage of the USAS12 with frag rounds be a fix? :p

Ah. I'll admit I read it pretty fast but still, I cant hate twitter enough. :rofl:

And honestly, Demize doesn't have the best track record with making well thought out balance changes so that sort of thing wouldn't surprise me at all if it were actually true.

As to whether overclocking the 7950 is worth it, have a look at this:

http://guru3d.com/ar...rclock-guide/12

From 40 FPS @ 1920x1200 (I play at 1920x1080) to 55 with a substantial over clock. I've currently only pushed mine to 1000mhz,but will be going higher once I get my new mobo. That what around 40% performance increase on BF3.

I'd say it's worth it. It's nearing GTX 590 territory,