And that damage reduction we got when we used supressor is now being removed. i.e. Suppressors won't reduce damage.

Which is a good thing though

Not entirely true because if that list of changes actually goes through damage will drop off sooner so in the end it's the same effect.

Just found this site. Some great tweaking tools for BF3. And all non-intrusive, dice friendly.

http://bf3.realmware.co.uk/

Settings editor

Frameless Window

Stand alone Battlelog

i use the 1st and last of above. stand alone battlelog as it lets me run 64bit waterfox as my main browser but still have battlelog in its own window.

the settings editor is also very nice and has a fix for :

- Commo Rose

- Free look

- Jet Brake

- Invert Look and Flight

- MAV Controls

plus it let me map the rest of the buttons on my 5 button mouse finally, which I couldnt via in-game methods. Highly recommend there tools

Yeah, they are good. Using the settings editor and borderless window, as otherwise I crash when I Alt + Tab (supposedly you should Alt + Enter and then alt tab, but for some reason alt enter doesn't work for me).

Black spikes outside, purple textures, so only play A few maps.

Trying the Aek out for a bit, always unsure which add ons to use, Useing the fore-grip and standard sight so far and Im happy enough.

Also playing with the M40A5, nice gun little drop. Not a fan of bolt reload but going to see what the straight reloading add on is like.

Level 32, Just unlocked the EOD bot :) not a fan of Engineer and support, mainly as ive played metro a lot and not been too much need.

@trag3dy

Just a simple request here but, you should change your BF3 graphic to include some basic stats. :)

Also, how do you tag members inside posts?

Why? You can click on the sig and it takes you to a more detailed stats page. I like it simple.

I'm not sure what you mean by tagging?

@trag3dy

Just a simple request here but, you should change your BF3 graphic to include some basic stats. :)

Also, how do you tag members inside posts?

You mean like I do know? Because for this reply you'll get a notification. If you mean that with tagging people, you do it by quoting them.

The vehicles in this game are ****ing death traps. So unbalanced. :angry:

War is a death trap ;)

As mentioned above, you can't just go charging in otherwise BOOM... mine.

Plan your strategy, use the landscape to your advantage, cover behind it and keep your eyes peeled. It's all about team work. Work with someone that can keep your vehicle at top performance.

It's possible to stay in one tank the whole game but it does take skill.

War is a death trap ;)

As mentioned above, you can't just go charging in otherwise BOOM... mine.

Plan your strategy, use the landscape to your advantage, cover behind it and keep your eyes peeled. It's all about team work. Work with someone that can keep your vehicle at top performance.

It's possible to stay in one tank the whole game but it does take skill.

Agreed.

Hey, how do you go about finding someone that has a Javelin while you are in a tank? rpgs are easy to spot, just follow the smoke trail.. I get locked on, shot, and no idea where it came from.