Awesome, I would totally use that sound set if it were an option.

Hahaha awesome. Imagine how hyped you'd be if that soundtrack and effects were used!

The upcoming patch is currently being certified by Microsoft and Sony. As always, the PC patch is ready but DICE will release it once the certification process is complete for the X360 and PS3.

The upcoming patch is currently being certified by Microsoft and Sony. As always, the PC patch is ready but DICE will release it once the certification process is complete for the X360 and PS3.

That is just ****ing stupid. Why should PC users be punished for not having a certification process? What good will this give to DICE/EA? They could just release the PC patch and if something goes wrong, fix that. After certification, they release console patches and focus on their day one issues. Now they'll have to work with all 3 platforms and their day one issues (and there will be issues) at the same time.

WTF... if I was up against him I'd be completely convinced he had some kind of aimbot. I'm struggling to accept anyone could be THAT accurate, that quickly tbh.

That is just ****ing stupid. Why should PC users be punished for not having a certification process? What good will this give to DICE/EA? They could just release the PC patch and if something goes wrong, fix that. After certification, they release console patches and focus on their day one issues. Now they'll have to work with all 3 platforms and their day one issues (and there will be issues) at the same time.

If they did that then they'd have to listen to console players complain about how the pc players got the patch first. "No fair!".

Mother of :omg:
I know right. Amazing head acquisition.
When do you get that weapon?
It's one of the first recon weapons you unlock I think.
WTF... if I was up against him I'd be completely convinced he had some kind of aimbot. I'm struggling to accept anyone could be THAT accurate, that quickly tbh.
Well then more fool you. The guy is an ex-CS:S competitive player. Snapping to heads isn't that uncommon in high level play.

So what's in the new patch y'all talking about?

It's basically a rework of the the entire game. Rebalancing touches just about every gun, I think. If only indirectly through tweaks to attachments.

It's basically a rework of the the entire game. Rebalancing touches just about every gun, I think. If only indirectly through tweaks to attachments.

Wow, why's that? Is it too easy for some?

Wow, why's that? Is it too easy for some?

Well, some things are obviously needed like the usas being nerfed into the ground and mav elevators, but for the rest? Only dice knows.

M40A5 is a few sniper rifles in, getting the sight takes a while.

He was using the default iron sight, which you can use as soon as you get the gun.

To be fair, his accuracy with the M40 isn't that high. ;)

Awesome video, I guess it shows that you can play recon aggressively without OHK bodyshots. Takes skill though...

He would do even better in hardcore, he wouldn't have to be nearly as accurate.

Maybe so but he wouldn't spot his targets as easily with that no ranged iron sight either. I said his close range skills wouldn't be negatively affected, but his range.