I should have put this to download before I left for work lol. How's everyone finding it?

Not really finding it all that different, except for the grip is pretty much completely worthless now and the flash suppressor reigns supreme.

Not really finding it all that different, except for the grip is pretty much completely worthless now and the flash suppressor reigns supreme.

What do youu mean?

Finally we can see our own ping in game

FINALLY! This is one of the most important things in games like these. No idea why they left this out :/

Think I might kick this off downloading before I go out this evening.. I'm all for updates but 1.6GB will take forever on my crap broadband! :)

ugg I'd go play this game if not for Origin as a requirement and launching from a stupid web browser...ohh well.

ugg I'd go play this game if not for Origin as a requirement and launching from a stupid web browser...ohh well.

Origin is awesome. Okay not awesome, but works pretty well.

Battlelog freakin' ROCKS

It's actually not a big deal. It works pretty well and it's one less thing that will crash the actual game. I hardly think it's a reason to not play the game.

Battlelog is friggin' awesome - at first I thought "Web browser? What stupid crap is this? What a moronic idea!" but then I actually tried it and it works great.

+1 I play xbox and I still have Battlelog up constantly for stat checking...

BF has always been about playing together in a squad, BL adds to that social aspect and I think its great...

Origin is awesome the bain of PC users. Okay not awesome the bain of PC users, but works pretty well it's pretty ****.

Battlelog freakin' ROCKS SUCKS

Not from what I've experienced :p

i effin hate it. origin idles my cpu all the time between 10-15 percent. no idea why. if they ever want me to like battlelog let me edit game settings in it. not just be a glorified stats shower. and did i mention origin sucks?

MffKv.jpg

It's just you.

either way, still does for me. only thing i like about it is that the download speeds are fast (and thank god for teamviewer so i can download the update while at work and be good to go for when i get home)

bf3.jpg

i effin hate it. origin idles my cpu all the time between 10-15 percent. no idea why. if they ever want me to like battlelog let me edit game settings in it. not just be a glorified stats shower. and did i mention origin sucks?

That's a fair reason not to like it. Though there has to be some sort of underlying cause since Origin almost never uses 1% of CPU for me. Not that this would be a good remedy, but I think there is some sort of "hack" that allows you to run BF3 without Origin running.

That's a fair reason not to like it. Though there has to be some sort of underlying cause since Origin almost never uses 1% of CPU for me. Not that this would be a good remedy, but I think there is some sort of "hack" that allows you to run BF3 without Origin running.

i thought about that, but my perfomance in the game is still pretty good and i don't wanna risk getting banned.

Out of curiosity, do you have it minimized? (ie. close it via the X)

yeah i always have it "closed" (still in the notification bar) plus it uses almost triple the amount of RAM steam does. IMO is just a really ****ty application.

I can toss in my 2 cents and add that Origin is behaving quite nicely on my PC as well. Pretty much the same level as Steam. Maybe 10 MB more RAM or so, nothing noticeable anyway.

I have to say, weapon handling has changed quite a bit. No more M16 foregrip + suppressor noobing for me as flash suppressor with only red dot seems to fit my playstyle more. Now if only there wasn't that crap audio spotting feature.

Also, anyone else feel like they went a bit overboard with suppression buffs? On CQC maps my screen is basically a blurry mess...

Scoping with Sniper Rifles' time has been extended. Not that it really matters, but they've messed up the bullet drop.

I was almost perfect at mid to long range headshots and now I'll have to go through it all again. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Did I mention that Tanks are almost useless now. One hit RPG/SMAW, its disabled. Next thing you know, is the killcam.

Repair Tool' repair timing has been awfully, awfully nerfed :angry: :angry:

:s :s :s

Scoping with Sniper Rifles' time has been extended. Not that it really matters, but they've messed up the bullet drop.

I was almost perfect at mid to long range headshots and now I'll have to go through it all again. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Did I mention that Tanks are almost useless now. One hit RPG/SMAW, its disabled. Next thing you know, is the killcam.

Repair Tool' repair timing has been awfully, awfully nerfed :angry: :angry:

:s :s :s

I can attest to the bullet drop. It has been royally screwed, and also the bullet doesn't stay on the screen as long, so it is hard to see where it drops and hits. :angry: