Any squad you are in, is sure to be on top

I wish that were true lol, i usually get 2 or 3 noobs who insist on sniping :-( , dont get me wrong, sniping is ok....if you are good at it and can RUSH with it.

Finally got around to installing my SSD and waterblock most say it's nice that it doesn't take a year to load any more.

Got3n, how do you control your recoil so well? I seriously can't, and would be appreciative of any tips you could provide :)

Got3n, how do you control your recoil so well? I seriously can't, and would be appreciative of any tips you could provide :)

Use a RDS, and fire in bursts or semi-auto.

Use a RDS, and fire in bursts or semi-auto.

I do both those things (well, I use the PKA-S instead of the RDS, but it's basically the same right?), but I still can't control recoil like that :(

I can't stand any other scopes other than the RDS, anything more than a 1x zoom is not good IMO. The fore grip and supresor help a lot but burst is good, however most of the time I just hold the trigger down and compensate for recoil with my mouse. I have a low sensitivity so I can adjust my mouse so the recoil isn't as bad, it will take some getting used to but nice u get it down its pretty awesome. I'm still working on trying to master it with the m240b, I just dont play support enough :-(

I do both those things (well, I use the PKA-S instead of the RDS, but it's basically the same right?), but I still can't control recoil like that :(

Which gun?

Anyone on the 360 version want to run through co-op? I don't know exactly when I'll have time for it/be on, but add/message me and we can work that out (see signature).

saGot3n, ladies and gentlemen, reigns supreme. Again.

[Next time show us your score board and ribbons to make us even more jealous]

I have a score board everyone will be jealous of... from BFBC2 though... but amazing none the less... well it was my little brothers. I think he had around 11,500 points and 20 plus ribbons

I have a score board everyone will be jealous of... from BFBC2 though... but amazing none the less... well it was my little brothers. I think he had around 11,500 points and 20 plus ribbons

11500 points and 20 ribbons aren't impressive.

Or are they?

I can get more than 20000 points and 30 something ribbons in a +800 ticket server

Hey guys, any word on the maps not changing and stuck on a black screen after a game finishes?

Hey guys, any word on the maps not changing and stuck on a black screen after a game finishes?

Wasn't this issue adressed a long time ago.

In early couple of weeks or so, I got this thing after every single round but haven't got it since the second update, I think

11500 points and 20 ribbons aren't impressive.

Or are they?

I can get more than 20000 points and 30 something ribbons in a +800 ticket server

Wasn't this issue adressed a long time ago.

In early couple of weeks or so, I got this thing after every single round but haven't got it since the second update, I think

Really? I get this with the latest update.

Geez, I hate Canals so much but man I had an awesome run yesterday on that map. Finally, got into a squad that worked together and we used the Little Bird to dominate. Felt like Black Hawk Down. Had an awesome squadmate who could pilot the thing perfectly, we'd load up and go from point to point. We had assault (me), support, support. While we were on the ground, the guy would make a perimeter in the air. Once we cap, he would drop down, we load up, and move to the next. Was frakking fun.

I need to learn to control the vehicles better, especially the choppers.