Got3n and I had such FUN time yesterday. We had a good squad and we kept infiltrating the enemy from the back and doing some damage. We had probably the best rape match on Metro where we literaly pushed the whole team back into the building ha ha..

i didn't even know you were on Neowin Got3n. I just realized today that we were playing on Gimme Ammo Bro server together often and then I saw you in BFVP squad and Neowin one. LOL..

So much fun. You are a machine man.

Got3n had constantly like 80-100+ kills with like 20-30 deaths. I just wish Gimme Ammo Bro server on Metro is using GGC Stream or PBBANS to clean out cheats like we had with a few of those guys.

You should make a kill video, i'd love to see you in action.

A page or two back I posted one , I'll be making another soon, boz we sued as heck rolled them , in was rather enjoying myself !!!!!!!!!

Ahh PC versions, I can't join the Platoon :( Do we have a 360 version?

I made a 360 platoon for Neowin a few weeks ago! Sadly, I've since sold my 360.

I think you can still add friends on Battlelog though? Not sure what benefits there are for that though.

Getting ready to dump BF3. The amount of cheaters is getting ridiculous, every time i go into a server there is always at least one cheater, usually a russian cause they can get cheap cdkeys, 1 hit killing people with knife from base and 1 shotting people inside tanks from the chopper without the vehicle blowing up.

ScreenshotWin32-0001.jpg

Try playing on servers where they're running external anti-cheat solutions like the =SASS= ones.

Also reported the guy above via the Battlelog, hopefully they'll do something about him (considering it's pretty easy to spot he's a cheater with 400+ kills in his last game)

Getting ready to dump BF3. The amount of cheaters is getting ridiculous, every time i go into a server there is always at least one cheater, usually a russian cause they can get cheap cdkeys, 1 hit killing people with knife from base and 1 shotting people inside tanks from the chopper without the vehicle blowing up.

Maybe its the servers you're playing on? I've never seen a cheater as far as I can tell, and I play most days. :s

ScreenshotWin32-0001.jpg

I've yet to see a single cheater in this game... Played around 100 hrs. Perhaps you need to try some different servers?

I see a few hackers every now and then, less now than when BF3 was first released. Helps that the server I play on, I'm an admin, so they get kicked asap.

Also if anyone wants to get on voice chat with me and play, I have my own mumble server, just PM and ill send you the info.

I feel as if BF3 is slowly being n00bed to death for all the idiots who can't play. I've finally gotten into sniping, and it feels like I'm shooting ping pong balls at people. :(

Try playing on servers where they're running external anti-cheat solutions like the =SASS= ones.

Also reported the guy above via the Battlelog, hopefully they'll do something about him (considering it's pretty easy to spot he's a cheater with 400+ kills in his last game)

Exactly.. GGC Streams, PBBANS and others are the only way you can play this game on servers without cheaters as they are driven by community and hack exploits are reported and added to the database daily.

I see a few hackers every now and then, less now than when BF3 was first released. Helps that the server I play on, I'm an admin, so they get kicked asap.

Also if anyone wants to get on voice chat with me and play, I have my own mumble server, just PM and ill send you the info.

Is Drop Ammo server yours?

Not my server, just an admin on all the drop me ammo servers.I mig start doing the website as well, still up in the air.

Very nice.. it would be good if the drop me ammo servers had GGC Stream support or do they?

This second co-op mission is going to be the death of me. I freaking hate piloting the helicopter, and the randoms I join are even worse at it -- we crash immediately after takeoff. :pinch: Of course the one vehicle I've always hated in Battlefield games is the second co-op mission.

This second co-op mission is going to be the death of me. I freaking hate piloting the helicopter, and the randoms I join are even worse at it -- we crash immediately after takeoff. :pinch: Of course the one vehicle I've always hated in Battlefield games is the second co-op mission.

Feel free to add me. I'm on BF3 whenever Skyrim isn't taking up my time. I've beat half of the coop but then stopped. Would love to finish it off.

Feel free to add me. I'm on BF3 whenever Skyrim isn't taking up my time. I've beat half of the coop but then stopped. Would love to finish it off.

Awesome, I'll send a friend request. Completed that bitch of a helicopter mission, now on the third mission (of six).

Edit: Two missions left for me -- Drop Em Like Liquid and the final mission.

Awesome, I'll send a friend request. Completed that bitch of a helicopter mission, now on the third mission (of six).

Edit: Two missions left for me -- Drop Em Like Liquid and the final mission.

Drop em like liquid is the hardest....especially if you wanna get the achievement.

I played 2 or 3 hours on a hardcore server last night and i really did die alot quicker, They also die quicker too :D - I ended up sitting half a meter away from my TV so I could see properly