New case with USB3, connecting to Mobo

Hi all

so im planning on getting ride of my 5 year old computer and upgrading to something with a bit more power

now for the case im looking at getting the 'HAF 912 Advanced' which comes with USB3 support.

im also wanting to get a GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard which also has USB3 support, BUT the connections on the case and motherboard are totally different.

so i guess my question is, is there a adapter that i can use to connect them or will i need to connect the front panel USB3 to the rear USB3?

Hi all

so im planning on getting ride of my 5 year old computer and upgrading to something with a bit more power

now for the case im looking at getting the 'HAF 912 Advanced' which comes with USB3 support.

im also wanting to get a GA-P67A-UD5 motherboard which also has USB3 support, BUT the connections on the case and motherboard are totally different.

so i guess my question is, is there a adapter that i can use to connect them or will i need to connect the front panel USB3 to the rear USB3?

Until coolermaster starts providing the USB3 internal cables with the cases the only way to connect the front panel USB3 is by connecting the cable to the USB3 ports on the back of tower.

I have a HAF X that has front panel USB3 but unfortunately I had to connect them to the USB2 header as I don't have USB3 >.<

Its on the motherboard.post-114394-0-40105000-1297673780.jpg

its a different type of socket than what the case uses

Until coolermaster starts providing the USB3 internal cables with the cases the only way to connect the front panel USB3 is by connecting the cable to the USB3 ports on the back of tower.I have a HAF X that has front panel USB3 but unfortunately I had to connect them to the USB2 header as I don't have USB3 >.<

alright thanks mate, do they give you much slack with the USB3 cable when trying to connect to the rear USB