Dirtiest Computer You've Ever Seen?

This was my older keyboard in 2006!

The funny thing is that it probably didn't look that bad until you took the keys off. I've been surprised at my own keyboards before because those keys can hide a lot of crud.

However, someone once literally shat on the floor of our store, so, uh... does that count?

Haha..... Yeah, been there too :(

@Ozgeek. Dusty keyboards are my BIGGEST pet peeve! :p

Holy crap dude did we encounter the same woman at different times? Where I worked a woman brought in a laptop because she spilled "wine" on it. It was after she paid for it and was about to leave she told my coworker in this giggly school girl way what it was. Suffice to say glove investment turned out to be a good thing.

You work near the Jax, FL area?

An no she wasn't hot...at all.

Not a dirty computer story, but a periphreal one: As a Desktop tech years ago, I was working on a programmer's PC that had traces of white flakes on the keyboard. I tipped the keyboard upside down and it was snowing. I think that was by far the grossest thing I have ever seen.

It was a family friend's computer in 2005, I was upgrading the RAM. The PC was a Dell Dimension 4500, this is still they're primary PC, that hadn't been opened up before. I start blowing it out with a can compressed air, and dust covers everything around me. The bottom of the case was just coated in dust, as was every drive and of course all the fans. There were cobwebs everywhere. And then a little spider climbs out of the bezel and scampers down the table and hides below some furniture.