Yahoo! Mail Upgrade

Got an email from Yahoo! in one of my accounts that they are upgrading Mail & will ask everyone to upgrade in the coming months with an option to move to the new Mail now.

Yahoo_Mail.png

The new version promises:

? Faster email

? Latest Yahoo! Mail spam-protection technology

? Easier-to-use design

? Unlimited email storage so that you can keep everything you want

""Latest Yahoo! Mail spam-protection technology""

What.. does it ignore it completely now? Oh wait, it used to do that, so now it must double your spam.

I'd love it if yahoo mail let you attach stuff without asking you to install browser plus! That would be a nice start :p

I despise Yahoo!. Every time I have to repair someone's computer I find the Yahoo! Toolbar in their browsers. While not being the cause of any problem necessitating the repair of the computer, it still irks me that Yahoo! attaches itself to so much free software that the Yahoo! Toolbar is found on so many computers. Sadly, most computer users don't do custom installs and end up installing the crappy toolbar without knowing and, as a result, their browser becomes much slower.

I still have a Yahoo! mail account, but I only keep it because I use Yahoo! Messenger (which is pretty good but really needs a graphical redesign); I switched to Google Mail several years ago and it's much better at filtering spam.

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i got the same thing too...they thanked me for using their service for 10+years lol