If you KNEW 9/11 was an inside job

If you knew 9/11 was an inside job. You were there and may have unwillingly witnessed the acts to which lead to that day; which were conducted by government officials. Who would you tell and how without any physical proof?

Can't turn to the government obviously. And mass media would just think you were some crazy nut job.

There will be a trail of evidence but it will be hidden in secret code and kept on 3 zip disks around the world. All I would do is plan a trilogy where I basically find out about the disks then hunt them down whilst also meeting and falling back in love with my girlfriends from college.

There will be a trail of evidence but it will be hidden in secret code and kept on 3 zip disks around the world. All I would do is plan a trilogy where I basically find out about the disks then hunt them down whilst also meeting and falling back in love with my girlfriends from college.

No Mr. Orange Battery! I expect you to die!

.. no but seriously, I'd probably throw a revolution. :)~

Think about how much lithium or Prozac is needed, since it was not possible to be an inside job, and think about how one less delusional person can benefit the rest.

If i knew before the day i'd set up as many of the highest res cameras to capture the event to later one i could have someone make a 3D model.

Akemi Homura

Here's the problem.

What you see is not always what you think it is.

So for example one person might of seen somebody wiring up a pillar. Maybe he is fixing a light switch or maybe he is wiring up explosives. It's completely depends on you want to see it.

Here's a reverse question; if you KNEW 9/11 was the work of Al Qaeda and Osama, you saw them do it but couldn't stop it, what would YOU do? What if you just had a video of Osama admitting guilt along with videos of him talking to two of the hijackers? Stop making silly conspiracy threads on the internet for one, I would hope.

So what would you do if you knew you were unwillingly a part of it? Say for example, you were the one who could have hand delivered the orders. Not knowing what was inside those orders or what they meant.

Here's a reverse question; if you KNEW 9/11 was the work of Al Qaeda and Osama, you saw them do it but couldn't stop it, what would YOU do? What if you just had a video of Osama admitting guilt along with videos of him talking to two of the hijackers? Stop making silly conspiracy threads on the internet for one, I would hope.

If our government had no involvement at all. Take a long deep breath, breath a sigh of relief, and go one living the best anyone could.