[Report] Macho Man Randy Savage Dies in Car Accident

don't do steroids as it might have something to do with heart failure at such a young age ;). But RIP anyway, he seemed like a fun guy

I literally had no clue Leaping Lanny Poffo was his brother.

He entertained me when I was a kid, even saw him a few times in person.

RIP Macho Man.

I didn't know that either, until I saw a video just yesterday with Lanny Poffo when he said MM would never wrestle again.

How right he was.

don't do steroids as it might have something to do with heart failure at such a young age ;). But RIP anyway, he seemed like a fun guy

58 is hardly 'such a young age'. Life expectancy for someone his age was around 70. Now its getting up towards 80, sure, but thats for new births, not everyone.

RIP

Headliner tonight in heaven Macho Man Randy Savage vs Andre The Giant in a cloud match

He will go down in history as the man who slaughtered Kim Jong-Il in the Epic Rap Battles of History:

R.I.P. :(

Wow, I'm totally shocked by this. I grew up loving Randy Savage (and Hogan, and all the old school guys) and it's just so sad now that he never did come back to WWE (on TV, as a manager or on air personality or whatever) now that he and Vince sorta "made up" over whatever it was they hated each other over. I wonder what they will do on Monday Night RAW next week, and if TNA will do anything either.

RIP Randy Savage MEGA POWERS 4 LIFE

THIS JUST IN...

The Macho Man dies... and ends up saving humanity from the coming Rapture.

randy.jpg

god [no pun intended] is this funny!!

they called this over my radios at work while i was towing a jet, all his phrases were repeated over our radios, gosh he will be missed, one of the TRUE!!! show men of the genre!!!!