Neowin Community Minecraft Server

Message added by Brandon H,

Server Address: mc.neowin.net

Currently Running Vanilla 1.19.3

On 30/07/2024 at 11:56, Nuculi said:

I haven't played for months, i just lost interest when we lost the better end and dungeons and weapons mod a few years ago, I'm not one to be picky but all the different versions on one server where confusing to me, i just like the idea of one version, with plugins, a spawn and a world where everyone just builds in one spot and update the version as necessary when plugins for that version have been updated, but that's just me.

If you have a wish list of mods you'd like to see let me know, I'm likely going to do a wipe of the server down the road, start fresh.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2024 at 10:00, Matthew S. said:

If you have a wish list of mods you'd like to see let me know, I'm likely going to do a wipe of the server down the road, start fresh.

Mods i would like to see are,

Better End,

Better Neither,

More Dungeons in end and nether, (Part of better end and neither?) remember visiting a pig castle in the end was intense and hugh! would love to see that mod again!

spawn point saves, like save respawn point and teleport there (Think max we had was 5 last time)

Also, when you die ability to return to where you died with command and keep all your stuff

Disable Creeper Explosions (There annoying lol)

more weapons like we had on the server a while ago, can't remember but i know it was something to do with a wand and a fire chare and you chucked them on the floor to combine? also better crossbow's

Plenty of biomes to give more variation in building blocks

Think that's it, i hope you know what I'm on about but i haven't a clue of the mod names, sorry, all i know we had them on server once on a while ago and the server was so much fun cause there was a lot to do stock Vanilla is boring, mind the new update looks good, but i would like more things to make Vanilla Minecraft better and more explorable! just more variety! 

• 2 weeks later...

Now that all my OT is done at work I'll start looking into this, however, I will likely keep multiverse.   Technically we should still have some of those mods on the current world, but I may have botched the setup 😧 

On 20/08/2024 at 00:54, Matthew S. said:

Now that all my OT is done at work I'll start looking into this, however, I will likely keep multiverse.   Technically we should still have some of those mods on the current world, but I may have botched the setup 😧 

Multiverse is ok but because there's not many people that play on the server wouldn't it be better with just one world where we can all build together in one place? i just think it's just pointless having multiple versions of Minecraft on a server especially when we don't have a lot of people that play it and jumping to different versions is just pointless really. why can't we just have one world, latest Minecraft version the plugins etc and update the same world when necessary? 

What are your thoughts Matthew? maybe ask the community on what they think. but i don't see many people responding in this thread a lot these days, maybe we are all just getting too old for Minecraft

Multiverse doesn't actually do anything concerning version, just allows us to visit old worlds, they all end up running whatever version the server is running, but you can isolate the plugins that each world has.  The added benefit to Multiverse is that we can have a "testing" world for mods/plugins that don't affect the main world.

One of the issues is our Minecraft community is split between here and the unofficial neowin discord lol...