"New" Xbox 360 Logo swirl?

You have to have watched the show to understand :p

"Did you start with the swirl?"

I still loved the caller ID episode where Jerry was upset he got bumped from number one on her speed dial. laugh.gif

You have to have watched the show to understand :p

"Did you start with the swirl?"

thats not actually the quote..... :p

Jerry: You must have done *something* wrong. You probably screwed up the

order. Did you close with the swirl?

George: Supposed to close with the swirl?

Jerry: Oh my god. Yes, you close with the swirl. There's a progression

there. I told you to write it down.

George: Yeah, yeah, should've written it down.

It's also part of the dashboard animations itself too, not just the boot up logo, which is nice (well, the ribbonny part of it is at least)

Smart to re-style like that. Really does give the impression that the console has progressed since it's initial release, which it certainly has.

Agreed, I must say I was not liking it a 100% at first but after seeing the video starter I actually think it looks pretty modern, which consoles/design should be these days.

Smart to re-style like that. Really does give the impression that the console has progressed since it's initial release, which it certainly has.

Agreed. I love it when there's refreshes like this.

They never officially said when the new dashboard update is coming though? I mean the kinect hub is specific to kinect, but that's just one new part of the dashboard. So maybe the update will come once new units start to hit retail? I don't see why they should wait till Nov for kinect, the update should be with the new units more than anything.

They never officially said when the new dashboard update is coming though? I mean the kinect hub is specific to kinect, but that's just one new part of the dashboard. So maybe the update will come once new units start to hit retail? I don't see why they should wait till Nov for kinect, the update should be with the new units more than anything.

I doubt it, personally. It probably won't ship until Kinect ships so they can have all the time they need to work on it.

I doubt it, personally. It probably won't ship until Kinect ships so they can have all the time they need to work on it.

Definitely, they must still be working/testing it for final bug finds and fixes so when Kinect is ready the update will become available, i am sure Microsoft will give more information in due course.

I like the new swirl, it makes it feel all fresh and new again.

I hate the purple. I expected lime green and orange.

The swirls are cool but the box art's swirls look like I made them in 5 minutes using Photoshop. :shifty:

The swirls are cool but the box art's swirls look like I made them in 5 minutes using Photoshop. :shifty:

What purple?

Purple is for Kinect, if you check the Kinect Games topic you will see that the cases are purple, so this is also why the colour purple is reflected in some of the new designs.